FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Sad News (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sad News
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
On Saturday, early in the morning, we lost Baby B. Baby A is doing great and my doctors are optimistic about his or her chances. His or her heartbeat is 179 bpm and he or she is 2.5 inches long. We can see the umbilical cord and arm and leg buds. Andrew and I are very sad, but we're trying to focus on Baby A. Andrew pointed out that at least Baby B wasn't alone when he passed on and I find that strangely comforting.

Please pray for Baby A - the next 2-3 weeks are critical. After that I'll be in the 2nd trimester and the risks will be much smaller.

Pictures of Baby A: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kira_marx/detail?.dir=cea9&.dnm=a656.jpg&.src=ph

Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
oh Mrs. M, I'm so sorry. [Frown]

(((((M family, especially little A)))))

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm so sorry.

And yet, happy. Strange.

Good luck, I'll be praying for you.

Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm so sorry. [Frown]

I'll keep your family in my thoughts.

Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
[Frown] Best wishes for Baby A. I hope she or he comes into this world happy and healthy.
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry. It's hard to lose a baby, especially one you wanted so much.

But I'm glad you didn't lose A. We will continue to pray for you and your family.

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Mrs. M)))

You are all in our prayers.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mothertree
Member # 4999

- posted      Profile for mothertree   Email mothertree         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Mrs. M)))
Posts: 2010 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
Gentle hugs for you, Andrew and Baby A, and happy thoughts to accompany Baby B on its journey.
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged
Member # 7476

- posted      Profile for Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged   Email Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged         Edit/Delete Post 
((((Mrs. M and family))))
Posts: 796 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Marx family)))

My cousin started invitro on Saturday and is having a very hard time being optimistic, it's been a hard battle so far, so I sent her the link to your original thread, your hope just flows out of it.

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm so sorry, Mrs. M.
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm so sorry. I will be praying for you.
Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, everyone.

breyerchic, if your cousin wants to email me, I'd be happy to speak with her. My address is in my profile.

Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
if she replies to me, I'll give her your address. Thanks Mrs M.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRash
Member # 7754

- posted      Profile for CRash   Email CRash         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Mrs. M)))
Posts: 973 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KrabbyPatty
Member # 7055

- posted      Profile for KrabbyPatty   Email KrabbyPatty         Edit/Delete Post 
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as you go through this heart-wrenching time. Grow strong, Baby A!
Posts: 113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
Mrs. M, I am so sorry. I'll be thinking of you and Andrew and sending healthy growing vibes for Baby A. I know it must seem really dark right now, but we're all pulling for the 3 of you. Let me know if there's *anything* I can do.

space opera

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whiskysunrise
Member # 6819

- posted      Profile for whiskysunrise   Email whiskysunrise         Edit/Delete Post 
[Group Hug]
Posts: 747 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh no.

[Frown]

((((Mrs M, Andrew and Baby A))))

All my thoughts and wishes are with you.

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Mrs. M, my condolances, adn continued well wishing for you and the ohter members of your family, baby A included.

Kwea

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm so sorry to hear about Baby B. You, and your husband, and Baby A will be in my thoughts. I hope that the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly. If anyone deserves that, it's you.
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
Good luck, Mrs. M.
Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BotaLadyG
Member # 7053

- posted      Profile for BotaLadyG   Email BotaLadyG         Edit/Delete Post 
well now that my tears have subsided, I can tell you that you are all in my prayers.

{{{MrsM., Andrew, and BabyA}}}

Nicole

Posts: 115 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm praying for you guys.
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Mrs.M and Family))) <<<<Prayers>>>>
Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
((((Mrs.M & familly)
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
*hugs gently* I'm sorry. [Frown] I'm thinking about your family.
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
accio
Member # 3040

- posted      Profile for accio   Email accio         Edit/Delete Post 
((((Mrs. M and Family)))
Posts: 333 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
*joins the good wishes*
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
[Frown] I'm so sorry.

(((Mrs.M and Family)))

Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
I am so sorry.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bunbun
Member # 6814

- posted      Profile for bunbun   Email bunbun         Edit/Delete Post 
Mrs. M, I am really sorry for your loss.
Posts: 516 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punwit
Member # 6388

- posted      Profile for punwit   Email punwit         Edit/Delete Post 
Sincere condolences as well as continued positive thoughts for your other baby.
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
(( Mrs. M)))
Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm so sorry, Mrs. M. *hugs gently*
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
[Frown] Your little family is in my prayers. Hang in there. *hug*
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
C'mon, kid. You can make it.

*hugs* to you all.

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stray
Member # 4056

- posted      Profile for Stray   Email Stray         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Mrs. M))) I'm so sorry [Frown] Good thoughts going out to you, Andrew, and Baby A.
Posts: 957 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Theca
Member # 1629

- posted      Profile for Theca           Edit/Delete Post 
I think about your family a lot, especially when you aren't posting much because then I start to worry. ((Mrs M and family))
Posts: 1990 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lem
Member # 6914

- posted      Profile for lem           Edit/Delete Post 
(((Mrs. M and Family))) My wife and I feel terrible and will pray for you.
Posts: 2445 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
[Group Hug]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 
((Mrs.M))

Hang in there!

Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
[Frown]

I am so sorry, Mrs. M.

We will keep baby A in our prayers.

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm so sorry. I will pray the rest of the pregnancy will proceed without any problems.

(((Mrs. M and Andrew and Little One)))

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stray
Member # 4056

- posted      Profile for Stray   Email Stray         Edit/Delete Post 
Mrs. M., I'm not sure what this advice is worth, but a midwife friend of mine says you might want to consider taking one baby aspirin per day. Miscarriage encourages clotting (a natural part of the post-birth process), so taking a small amount of aspirin will discourage the clotting without making hemorraging likely. Maybe you can ask your doctor about it.

Again, best wishes for you and the little one *hugs*

Posts: 957 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, Kira I am so so sorry. You and Andrew and baby will be in my most fervant prayers. PLEASE, let me know if I can do ANYTHING! Praying that the rest of your pregnancy will be healthy.
Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
I am so sorry Mrs. M. [Frown]
Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie
Member # 4043

- posted      Profile for Pixie   Email Pixie         Edit/Delete Post 
I am so sorry for your loss, Mrs. M [Frown] .

I have the best of wishes for you and your husband and A. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers ::hopeful [Smile] ::.

Posts: 1548 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christy
Member # 4397

- posted      Profile for Christy   Email Christy         Edit/Delete Post 
Our condolences and hope for a healthy Baby A. [Frown]
Posts: 1777 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.