Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » sims 2

Author Topic: sims 2
Lupus
Member # 6516

- posted      Profile for Lupus   Email Lupus         Edit/Delete Post 
Just a word of advise for all the sims 2 players out there...if your character is married, don't have him flirt with someone else when his wife is in the room. She gets a little ticked off.

The couple started beating the crap out of each other. It was rather disturbing. I think they damaged each other too...since now neither of them will walk up the stairs to the second floor of the house. When I try to make them, they just stand their yelling, with strange symbols that are supposed to tell me why they are pissed, but for the life of me I can't figure out what is wrong.

Posts: 1901 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vadon
Member # 4561

- posted      Profile for Vadon           Edit/Delete Post 
... Ok, note for real life too. If you were married and you started flirting with another woman and your wife saw it, she'd be pretty angry too, right? So, first, let's use some common sense here! ^_^

Alrighty, I don't know what to say except demolish the second story and have them live in the first floor.

Posts: 1831 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lupus
Member # 6516

lol, true...though I was just trying to get an extra person to move in so I'd get another income source. [Smile]

You'd think she would appreciate it, according to that characters backstory, she only wanted a husband for his money anyway...this would give her even more money to play with. [Razz]

btw, does anyone know if someone can divorce you in the sims 2? Because she is really pissed, and I'm thinking if it can be done, she will be doing it.

Posts: 1901 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
The couple started beating the crap out of each other. It was rather disturbing.
Whoa. I just had an actual ROFL moment.

--j_k

Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
Don Giovanni is in my game. He had an affair with this other dude in front of Bianca so Biance keeps beating up the guy when she sees him which is funny.
Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boris
Member # 6935

- posted      Profile for Boris   Email Boris         Edit/Delete Post 
Eh. It ain't worth it [Razz]
Posts: 3003 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IdemosthenesI
Member # 862

- posted      Profile for IdemosthenesI   Email IdemosthenesI         Edit/Delete Post 
Wait until it comes out on PSP [Wink]
Posts: 894 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaySedai
Member # 6459

- posted      Profile for CaySedai   Email CaySedai         Edit/Delete Post 
You can have one Sim move out - which is the same as divorce, in Sim life, I think.

I started to post more about this, started looking something up on the Sim forums, and had a 30-second blackout - our electricity went out completely for about 30 seconds. So, if you want to look it up, you're on your own. [Dont Know] (not meaning to be rude, just tired and a little suspicious of how that short blackout occurred just when I was looking something up to post in this thread ... )

Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lupus
Member # 6516

I ended up trashing the staircase, and putting in another one...now things are working fine.

btw, my couple is back happily married...and just had a kid. It took quite a while for her to forgive him...but things are looking fine now. [Razz]

Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
Quite a while? Less than 12 hours and they have a kid already? Yes, I have never played Sims before... and the more I hear about it, the more I feel the need to run for cover before I get sucked in. I have enough hobbies... errr... obsessions that take over my life.
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lupus
Member # 6516

well, quite a while in Sims time.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.