FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Clothing question

Author Topic: Clothing question
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
I was on S*P site today to see the new comic, and I looked at the T-shirt they sell. Could someone please tell me what a "Baby doll" T-Shirt looks like, opposed to a regular one ? Link
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Baby-dolls are "girly" t-shirts, they're cut to hug to your body and show your curves, instead of hang straight from the shoulders like "normal" t-shirts. They also frequently are shorter, and may show a little or lot of tummy, and have cap sleeves instead of normal short sleeves.
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
I think they are tighter and more form-fitting, designed to show off one's bust and slim waist.

http://www.google-store.com/product_info.php?products_id=114

Of course, Mrs. M can answer this much better than I can.

edited: Or, what ElJay said. [Wink]

Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

Oh. Too bad I can't know exactly how short they are - I hate to show my tummy, but this still looks prettier than ordinary T-Shirts.
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
If it doesn't say "cropped," you're probably safe on the tummy. They are much more flattering than ordinary t-shirts.
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

Then I may go for it one of those days. Thank you !

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.