FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » A Free Forum

Author Topic: A Free Forum
Inspired
Member # 8130

- posted      Profile for Inspired   Email Inspired         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, since it has been mentioned by OSC himself that this forum is a drain on the pocket change, there are several free Web-forum sights, such as Invision Web Forums

Which also has a pay service that slightly upgrades the features. Don't woryy about losing the Smilies, because if anyone knows code, you can just add them, and if not, there is an on-website forum to help [The Wave] I just thought that this might be helpfull, and if it isn't, I bow down to you great MR. Card [Hail] (I added that last part just because I saw that Smily, but I guess they call them Graemlins here. [Dont Know] Oh well, gotta love'um [Big Grin] )

Posts: 34 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inspired
Member # 8130

- posted      Profile for Inspired   Email Inspired         Edit/Delete Post 
bump
Posts: 34 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haloed Silhouette
Member # 8062

- posted      Profile for Haloed Silhouette   Email Haloed Silhouette         Edit/Delete Post 
And there's always my forum!
Posts: 358 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

- posted      Profile for Jay   Email Jay         Edit/Delete Post 
There are other forums?
Posts: 2845 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haloed Silhouette
Member # 8062

- posted      Profile for Haloed Silhouette   Email Haloed Silhouette         Edit/Delete Post 
Of course!

jh.schtee.net/sample.shtml

Click on "Forum".

Posts: 358 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MidnightBlue
Member # 6146

- posted      Profile for MidnightBlue   Email MidnightBlue         Edit/Delete Post 
He pays for the whole website, not just the forum. There are other great features to this site.
Posts: 1547 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jebus202
Member # 2524

- posted      Profile for jebus202   Email jebus202         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't forget that this community here is pretty good advertising for his books. Someone may just come here after reading one book of OSC and liking it, but if they stay on the forum, they're not likely to forget OSC and will probably buy the other books. Then they also invite their friends who have never heard of OSC and then those people start reading the books.
Posts: 3564 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.