FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Annie is coming to see me!

Author Topic: Annie is coming to see me!
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
Well after all the hullabaloo of Hatrackers generously paying to fly her out and figuring out when she could go, she's now on her way! She'll be here this evening, in my arms! [Party]

We'll be going away for about 5 days with no internet access so you're not going to hear a from us for that time (you're welcome [Wink] ) but I'm taking this opportunity to thank Hatrack for your kindness and let you know I'm incredibly excited right now! [Cool]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
[Cool] Have fun.
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UofUlawguy
Member # 5492

- posted      Profile for UofUlawguy   Email UofUlawguy         Edit/Delete Post 
Remember to keep a Book of Mormon's width of distance between you at all time.
Posts: 1652 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
I've got a really skinny BoM made for servicemen if that would help. [Wink]
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin] Yay!! Have fun you guys!!
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stray
Member # 4056

- posted      Profile for Stray   Email Stray         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Well after all the hullabaloo of Hatrackers...
Ooh, is that the collective noun for Hatrackers? [Wink]
Posts: 957 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, I like that!
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome! Have fun, you two! [Smile]
Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Yaaaaaay! [Party] See what happens when you post crying threads about not getting to see your true love for two years? [Wink] Have fun and be safe, you two; we love you both. [Kiss] [Kiss] ((((((Hobbes'n'Annie hugs))))))
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
That is just wonderful. I hope you have a wonderful 5 days. [Smile]
Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm very happy. Knowing that Hobbes and Annie are together makes me very happy. [Smile]

mph, I thought the BoM rule was lengthwise, not flush! I must have been the prude of my ward, and now I know it was a simple misunderstanding. *gathers up the shards of my shattered illusions*

Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, even if it's lengthwise, this thing is pretty short in that direction too.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Depends on what country you're in. The portuguese paperback BofMs are still humongous. [Smile]
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay for Annie and Hobbes!
[The Wave]
[Smile]

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

Really, Narnia?? It was actually pretty slender when I was there, and I think it was before you were there.

I was there 93-95. When were you?

Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yeah! [Smile]
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie
Member # 4043

- posted      Profile for Pixie   Email Pixie         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations you two! I hope you enjoy every moment of your time together!
[Smile]

Posts: 1548 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
Woohooo!!!! {{{HobbesnAnnie}}}}
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
No time to talk ( [Big Grin] ) but Annie's in safe and now we're going out to dinner. [Cool]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Have a great time, kids.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

No. It's a joke.
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
It has to do with dances. Like, you know, high school dances. And college dances. *snickers*
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.