FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » MEGAPETATRUCDELAOUFGUEDIN !! - I'm getting better very much !. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: MEGAPETATRUCDELAOUFGUEDIN !! - I'm getting better very much !.
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
I could be wrong, but I thing they like your French structures.
Actually I find them cute, too. [Smile]

Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm....where's the "out of context thread"... [Wink]
Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH! I didn't mean it that way!
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
I know you didn't. That's what makes it so funny. [Smile]
Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

[Grumble]
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

awww... (((((Anna)))))
Choobak
Member # 7083

- posted      Profile for Choobak   Email Choobak         Edit/Delete Post 
H-2:30 [Angst]

I must be cool. Hum, what can i do ? Ah Yes : build a new request to test the security of my application... Why are my fingers trembling ? I think it's as play theater... I never manage to acting a theater scene... [Angst]

But here is not a play, i am what i am. Not a character.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

(((Choobak)))
Stay calm. You are a cool guy, and I'm sure she'll realize it. [Smile]

Choobak
Member # 7083

Or she has already realized it. [Big Grin] (I am joking to keep cool.)
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

I realize that [Wink]
Breathe [Smile]

Choobak
Member # 7083

H-1...
esl
Member # 3143

- posted      Profile for esl   Email esl         Edit/Delete Post 
Go, Choobak! Have a fun time [Cool]
Posts: 1056 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
He hasn't posted again. Maybe she took him home! [Big Grin]
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie
Member # 4043

- posted      Profile for Pixie   Email Pixie         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh dear, twink... ::laughs:: Whatever happened, I hope they had a good time [Smile] .

"Can you explain in what i write differently than you ?"

We could, but then we'd lose the beautiful and adorable way you write on your own [Big Grin] .

Posts: 1548 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

I am return to my home !

I didn't write what hapenned because i had many thing to do before. Sorry [Big Grin]

Two seconds, and i'll tell you...

Choobak
Member # 7083

So i switch my brain into the frenchy english position. [Wall Bash] well done ! [Wink]

In a city far, far away, named Paris, a man have met a woman during a rock dance class. But this story is well known now. They are two have a rendez-vous in a charming and beutiful coktail bar called Le Cardinal between the great Opéra Garnier and the Bourse de Paris.
You well understand i was the man and, as a man, i arrived with a ten minutes lead. She arrived at time.

And we spoke during two long hours...

A great pleasure. I learn she is dietician and write for a mounthly health paper.
She is a very good pianist too ! and i love piano ! And her eyes... Her glance... it's something who go into my eyes and touch my soul, i think. [Blushing]
I feel so good ! I want to see her again. next tuesday... [Smile]
In the end, we decided to go soon to a classic music concert at the théatre des Champs Elysées... I love this idea ! [Smile]

And before quiting, we looked in our eyes during some minutes... Subjectively an eternity ! [Blushing]

*large smile and eyes in the sky of dream*

Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
And before quiting, we looked in our eyes during some minutes... Subjectively an eternity !
You're right about THAT! [Big Grin]

[ June 09, 2005, 06:41 PM: Message edited by: Corwin ]

Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

corrected ! thanks Corwin [Big Grin] (i think that in french...)
Corwin
Member # 5705

You're welcome! And thank YOU for sharing these moments with us! [Smile]
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

And now, go to sleep ! I'll have sweet dreams i believe...
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

That's awesome, Choobak. I'm happy for you. [Smile]
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]

yay!

Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kiwi
Member # 7982

- posted      Profile for Kiwi   Email Kiwi         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Your stories always make me smile, Choobak. I hope things continue to go so well!

Posts: 69 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haloed Silhouette
Member # 8062

- posted      Profile for Haloed Silhouette   Email Haloed Silhouette         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
See, living in Paris makes things like that inevitable.
*Laugh*, wait till you see Jerusalem.
Posts: 358 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile] [Kiss] [Smile]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haloed Silhouette
Member # 8062

- posted      Profile for Haloed Silhouette   Email Haloed Silhouette         Edit/Delete Post 
Aha.

Gotta go to Schule. See you on sundae *wink*.

Posts: 358 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

Haloed, I understand nothing what you write... What is Schule ? What do sundae mean ? I don't know these words. [Big Grin]
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Choobak, Schule is the synagogue. There's no reason why you'd know that unless you're Jewish. And I think he probably meant to type "Sunday." He can't theoretically post before then because of the Sabbath. [Smile] Though I haven't really seen that stop him before, but you know!
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

Ok ! I understand now ! Pfiu ! It's difficult sometime to understand another language !
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
Choobak, don't ever let anything dampen your passionate heart. It's wonderful to behold. [Smile]
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Amen to that. You are perhaps one of the most joyful people on Hatrack. I sometimes find myself wondering if it's your diction, but I don't think so; I think you're genuinely as enthusiastic as you seem, and it's marvelous.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

[Blushing] My face is becoming red... You're sweet. So if you like my way to write in english, i'll continue to write here [Wink] And i learn each time new words like genuinely. i like words.

*love sight* I'd like to be on tuesday, to dance with her, to feel her hand in my hand, to dive my eyes in the beautiful ocean of her blue eyes... [Blushing]

Haloed Silhouette
Member # 8062

quote:
And I think he probably meant to type "Sunday."
I'm either 1/16 or 1/8 Irish, our spelling is "sundae".
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
Is it really, HS? I never knew that!

So what do you call a Sundae? [Wink]

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haloed Silhouette
Member # 8062

quote:
Is it really, HS? I never knew that!
I'm from everywhere, like all Ashkenazi Jews. Except I have NOTHING TO DO WITH POLAND. (Sorry, Kama.) Of course, I live in Jerusalem for derstandable reasons.

I believe "sundae" is a type of a drink.

Sunday, Monkday, Chewsday, What's-the-day, Barday, Friar-day, Sitters'-day.

JUST made them up.

Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I believe "sundae" is a type of a drink.
Really?? For me a sundae is ice cream with hot fudge and whipped cream and all sorts of good stuff on it...
Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haloed Silhouette
Member # 8062

I'm Irish, anything is a drink to me.

*Beats self up for not checking up dictionary before making up joke.*

*Notices how many tims self was beaten up in the past month.*

*Calls an institution for aid.*

TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
I knew a kid in middle school named Tim Self. He was generally beaten twice a month.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

End of sunday... No amazing thing happened this day. Sometimes, i stay with a smile, looking nothing than the memory of two eyes... [Blushing]
I write something in prose yesterday about that in the train. I'll try to translate it for you :

"In the vast blackness of her pupils, warm night of summer where appears at the horizon a blue iris, my life was engulfed, trembling of this oceanic sweetness. Her fair hair makes of her face a sun with thousand rays which lights me and illuminates me, reddens my cheeks of a pleasant smile."

Maybe one day i could show her my writting work.

Choobak
Member # 7083

Ah ! Tuesday... My new favorite day... What will happen this evening ? I'll tell you.
twinky
Member # 693

I don't know how it is in France, but if I was a girl and you were dating me here in Canada and you showed me that paragraph after only a couple of dance classes and a date, I would be kind of freaked out.

In fact, that happened to me once (well, not the whole "being a girl" bit [Wink] ). I met a girl who initially claimed only a platonic interest, but later showed up at my doorstep with poetry in hand to reveal her true intentions. To say I was nonplussed would be something of an understatement. I never saw her again, actually, though she did call me once.

I'm not trying to scare you, just warning against falling too hard too fast.

Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

I agree plenty with you. I won't show that for the moment. Maybe never. In reality, i am too shy for that, and i don't want to be too speed. That what i wonder how it will happen. The most bizarre thing is that she made the first step. Not me. I have just continued by a date. Way is long and i stay in doubt.
twinky
Member # 693

If she made the first step then that's a good sign. I trust you're making arrangements for another date. [Smile] [Smile]
Choobak
Member # 7083

A next date may be a concert of piano. we discussed about that and we conclude by looking for such event.
twinky
Member # 693

That sounds good. [Cool]
Choobak
Member # 7083

She said she write me. She didn't. I stop. I hurt me by this. Girls, get out of my life !
Corwin
Member # 5705

Ugh, not again. Man, calm down. Take a deep breath, and CALM. DOWN.

What did she say exactly? When was she supposed to write?

Choobak
Member # 7083

I'm calm. I just notice some details... Tuesday, she firstly ignore me as i was a wind. i was going to invit her to a dance, she asked a dance to another guy.
Secondly, she didn't talk with me unless she went out. And because, i went in the opposite direction and i said her "au revoir".
That's when she said she write me to have her address.
And finally, she went out with another guy...

So I may be in the wrong. And when i write all that, i admit there is other good point.
I hate doubt.
But i won't make anything more. I suggested her two dates of piano concerts. Maybe she answered, maybe not.

katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Aw...Love is complicated, I think.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

very ! [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.