FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Happy Birthday to Megan! Happy, Happy,

Author Topic: Happy Birthday to Megan! Happy, Happy,
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday to Meeeeeegaaaaaaaan! [Big Grin]

And many happy returns.

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
At some point today, Mr. and Mrs. H were blessed with a bubbling, bouncing and musical daughter.

It is my pleasure to know her as a friend, a sometimes willing victim of my puns and a most excellent Literati player.

Welcome to Megan's Happy Birthday thread.

Please, make yourselves comfortable and join me in wishing Megan all the best for her birthday.

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
*Wheels in a very big cake*

Hm. I wonder who's going to jump out of that one? [Big Grin]

Happy Birthday dearest, I hope you have a wonderful day!

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky4
Member # 1420

- posted      Profile for Lucky4   Email Lucky4         Edit/Delete Post 
There once was a girl who played cello,
Who married a very lucky fellow;
She posted at Hatrack,
For wit she did not lack,
Today we say, enjoy your jello!

Posts: 186 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday!
[Hat]

Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL] Hey, feel special, Megan! Lucky posted in your birthday thread! I didn't even have a birthday thread... *guilts her husband*

But anyway... *gets out accordion*

*realizes she doesn't play*
*gets out accordion player*

*clears throat*
*sings*

Happy birthday,
Happy, happy birthday!
This is your day to dance and have some fun.
We're all waitin' for the celebratin',
This is our way to say you are the one.
Blow out the candles on your cake and make a wish,
We'll have all your fav'rite di-ish(es).
Happy birthday,
Happy, happy birthday!
This is your day, but we have all the fun.
Hey!

And that was the Happy Birthday Polka. [Smile] *defenestrates accordion player and accordion* *throws payment out after him*

Have a good one!

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
(Megan, I just told my husband, "It's Megan's birthday!" Emma looked up from across the room and asked, "Me-guh?" I said, "Oh, yes, Megan, Emma!" She squealed "Me-guh! Yaaaaay!" and came crawling over to see where you were. [ROFL]

She doesn't have this reaction to anyone else's name, I don't know what it is with you. [Smile] )

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday!!! [Big Grin]

[Party]

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy birthday, Megan! [Big Grin]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
Hope you, the hubby, and the dogs are having a fun birthday, the weather is wonderful!
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Allegra
Member # 6773

- posted      Profile for Allegra   Email Allegra         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday!!
Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy birthday, Megan!! [Kiss]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, everyone! [Smile]

[Group Hug]

Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

- posted      Profile for Rakeesh   Email Rakeesh         Edit/Delete Post 
Merry B-Day! *high-five*
Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryoko
Member # 4947

- posted      Profile for Ryoko   Email Ryoko         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy B-Day Megan!

You rock!

Posts: 194 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

- posted      Profile for Choobak   Email Choobak         Edit/Delete Post 
Joyeux anniversaire, Megan ! I like to write that in my native language, because it's more true. Have a great and happy birthday ! [Hat]
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
Happy birthday, Megan! [Smile]
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday Megan! I'm very glad I got the chance to meet you and Vana at Wenchcon. [Smile]

[ June 05, 2005, 08:18 PM: Message edited by: Morbo ]

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Morbo, aren't you going to make Vana feel left out? [Wink]
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
[Razz]
Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

(My point was that Megan was not attatched to Lime. But that works.

Of course, you'd think you'd have been glad to meet me, or at least the Princess... [Razz] )

Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
[Hat] Happy birthday.
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JaneX
Member # 2026

- posted      Profile for JaneX           Edit/Delete Post 
Happy birthday, Megan! [Big Grin]

~Jane~

Posts: 2057 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.