FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I can walk!

Author Topic: I can walk!
Binky Boo
Member # 6622

- posted      Profile for Binky Boo   Email Binky Boo         Edit/Delete Post 
Yep, took my first unassisted steps today, and I'm already up from 1 to 6! I'm teh awesome!
Posts: 10 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
And was it to come to Mama or Daddy? Nooooo! It was to get a first aid kit, of all things. He's definitely his father's child!

[Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter
Member # 4373

- posted      Profile for Peter   Email Peter         Edit/Delete Post 
Whoo!!!
Posts: 283 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
Binky Boo, typing a coherrent sentence like that is a much better accomplishment than walking. Once you get your own computer and DSL you barely even have to walk anymore.

Congratz, though!

--Enigmatic

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah!
Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, waitaminnit, whose child is BinkyBoo? And who let all these Hatrack anklebiters on the board anyway? LOL
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ketchup Princess
Member # 7716

- posted      Profile for Ketchup Princess           Edit/Delete Post 
[Kiss] You are my hero! I stood without holding onto anything for the first time just the other day, and now I'm practicing that a lot. But soon I'll be ready to walk with you!
Posts: 36 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ketchup Princess
Member # 7716

- posted      Profile for Ketchup Princess           Edit/Delete Post 
P.S. What's teh awesome? [Confused]
Posts: 36 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Binky Boo
Member # 6622

- posted      Profile for Binky Boo   Email Binky Boo         Edit/Delete Post 
Mr. Enigmatic, thank you for thinking I'm gifted enough to post on my own, but I'm a tad young for that yet. My mom helps some...not much, but some. [Smile]

Ms. Scrivener, I'm Boon's youngest son, and I just turned one on the 25th of last month.

Ms. Princess, I bow at your feet. My mom has shown me pictures of you, and I try to hug the computer screen. (Please, don't anyone tell Ms. Princess that I do that with all pictures of babies.) My mom has been telling people for a couple of weeks that if I'd just forget that I can't walk, that I could. Well, she was right. [Big Grin]

Everyone else, thank you for cheering me on. I still need lots of encouragement, but I'm toddling better and better by the hour. It's so much fun!

P.S. "teh awesome" was my mom's idea, and I don't know what it means either. [Confused]

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Huzzah! [Big Grin]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Boon, we really need to get our kids together; they're now having conversations on Hatrack...
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
This is cool!!!!
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sid Meier
Member # 6965

- posted      Profile for Sid Meier   Email Sid Meier         Edit/Delete Post 
...... Okay how much help are they getting? I figure 1 years olds to be vegetables requiring a vast amount of attention I didn't know they could talk much less know how to use a computer, I blame the republican party and my ignorance. Either 1 years possess far more motor skillz then I originally believed or Binky Boo is a genious for his age. Or maybe a combination of both...? Blah... Congratz on walking take my advice learn how to tie your shoes and ride a bike ASAP and don't be lazy like me. I didn't learn how to do either until sixth grade that's my laziness for you.
Posts: 1567 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sid Meier
Member # 6965

so ya [Hat]
Posts: 1567 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sid Meier
Member # 6965

so ya I'm sorry if I seem chauvenistic (is that the right word) I don't know how to express myself sometimes.
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
This is such an adorable thread. Congrats, Binky Boo! [Smile]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah!!!! Go first, unassisted steps! Before you know it your parents will be chasing you around the house trying to keep it together.
Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Before you know it your parents will be chasing you around the house trying to keep it together.

That's supposed to come after walking?
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Oh, and *squeezes Sid around shoulders* It's okay. [Wink] We know what we're talking about.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.