FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Who has a BLOG?

Author Topic: Who has a BLOG?
memory_guilded
Member # 8092

- posted      Profile for memory_guilded   Email memory_guilded         Edit/Delete Post 
'Nuff said.

Edit: I have one! It's at http://memoryguilded.blogspot.com

I love online journals, and I'd be interested in reading some of your guys'.

~M

Posts: 46 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
www.needleful-things.com/xsblog/index.htm

Most of my archives are still at sewu9corn.blogspot.com, though, till Fahim builds the Blogger export... =) And I have to say, now that I've figured out what I was doing wrong with my template, I definitely prefer Blog much better!!

[ June 08, 2005, 04:09 PM: Message edited by: Goody Scrivener ]

Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHumanTarget
Member # 7129

- posted      Profile for TheHumanTarget           Edit/Delete Post 
I had a nasty blog, but my doctor gave me some antibiotics and it cleared right up.
Posts: 1480 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vána
Member # 6593

- posted      Profile for Vána   Email Vána         Edit/Delete Post 
Several of us have LiveJournals - here's the community we made. There are probably others, too, who aren't in there.
Posts: 3214 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exploding Monkey
Member # 7612

- posted      Profile for Exploding Monkey   Email Exploding Monkey         Edit/Delete Post 
"Ah bu--?"

"No, not a 'bu,' a BLOG."

Posts: 339 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
It's not really a "blog"...
Or so I keep telling myself. I've maintained a website for something like 9 years, originally just a crappy little thing on the university's server space. Buy a t-shirt! I'm stuck with a lot of extras from back in the day.

--Enigmatic

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ginol_Enam
Member # 7070

- posted      Profile for Ginol_Enam           Edit/Delete Post 
I have a Xanga...

My Xanga

Posts: 450 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
Mine is http://raisinggodzillas.blogspot.com/
Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Goody, you'll be happy to hear that Fahim is almost done the first draft of his novel (less than twenty pages to go. The remaining page count has remained constant for the last few weeks, despite him writing 4 pages a day most days. But ya know, that's just how novel's go...) which means that he's almost ready to get back into working on Blog again.
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaosTheory
Member # 7069

- posted      Profile for ChaosTheory   Email ChaosTheory         Edit/Delete Post 
Ginol_Enam:

"I have a Xanga..."

And your not in the Enders Game blogring???!

lol anyway I have a Xanga as well -

Xanga

Posts: 163 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foust
Member # 3043

- posted      Profile for Foust   Email Foust         Edit/Delete Post 
Open Texture.
Posts: 1515 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Hatrack is my blog.

Oh, wait. A blog is the journal of your life. Hatrack is my life. hence...

I need a life.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
http://narniadear.livejournal.com/

That's me! [Smile]

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by quidscribis:
Goody, you'll be happy to hear that Fahim is almost done the first draft of his novel (less than twenty pages to go. The remaining page count has remained constant for the last few weeks, despite him writing 4 pages a day most days. But ya know, that's just how novel's go...) which means that he's almost ready to get back into working on Blog again.

I did see a post from him recently on the support forum saying that he was close to completion on the first draft. I think I was looking for information on setting up Haloscan comments because I was having problems figuring out where to put their script coding. Everyone is so helpful over there!
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
docmagik
Member # 1131

- posted      Profile for docmagik   Email docmagik         Edit/Delete Post 
My sci-fi/music/magic/random observations blog.

My fitness/weight loss/get out of debt blog.

Posts: 1894 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ginol_Enam
Member # 7070

- posted      Profile for Ginol_Enam           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ChaosTheory:
lol anyway I have a Xanga as well -

Xanga

The link is to your private site; the one you update with. Nobody can get in, of course, unless they know your password...
Posts: 450 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Goody - did I mention that Blog and his help on the forums was what led to us getting married? [Big Grin] Yep, he's got a great forum! [Kiss]

(Yeah, I'm sure I've only mentioned it a few dozen times. . .)

Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
I have a blog.
But, it's sort of random.

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.livejournal.com/users/nini_golightly

Feel free to friend me, anyone! I also just added myself to the Jatraquero community, I didn't realize we had one.

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
There is a "LJ ID" section in the user profile [Smile]
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

quote:
Originally posted by quidscribis:
Goody - did I mention that Blog and his help on the forums was what led to us getting married? [Big Grin] Yep, he's got a great forum! [Kiss]

(Yeah, I'm sure I've only mentioned it a few dozen times. . .)

Just a few times, including on Support LOL Silly girl. [Wink]
mothertree
Member # 4999

- posted      Profile for mothertree   Email mothertree         Edit/Delete Post 
I have a livejournal under pooka50. Be sure to include the 50 if you don't want to run across a redhead in a black corset.
Posts: 2010 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
Way to shill for the middle-aged redhead, pooka. [Razz]
Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vadon
Member # 4561

- posted      Profile for Vadon           Edit/Delete Post 
I have one in a sense, it's not really a personal one for thoughts and feelings, rather updates on my website.

http://hiddenshack.blogspot.com

However, for some reason, I personally don't like the term 'blog'. It seems more like something you'd do to someone. "Oh yes, I blogged him over the head for saying that about my mother. I love blogging people." Seems more fitting to me. So I try to stick with Web Log. ^_^

Edit: I must have no life, I just added the history of the fork to mine.

[ June 09, 2005, 09:30 PM: Message edited by: Vadon ]

Posts: 1831 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phanto
Member # 5897

- posted      Profile for Phanto           Edit/Delete Post 
My blog: phanto.mindsay.com

It is everything about me.

Posts: 3060 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.