FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Happy Birthday to my Big Brother (Now with Pictures!)

Author Topic: Happy Birthday to my Big Brother (Now with Pictures!)
Superstation
Member # 5775

- posted      Profile for Superstation           Edit/Delete Post 
My big brother Mooselet turned four today. He promised that some day he'd teach me what four means. And he let me drive the fire engine for a little while today. And he taught me how to throw rocks at the house. He's the greatest.

Now with pictures here.

[ June 11, 2005, 01:33 AM: Message edited by: Superstation ]

Posts: 7 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy birthday, Mooselet!! And Superstation, what a great brother you are. [Smile]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday Mooselet!
[Group Hug]

Farmgirl

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy birthday, Mooselet! Superstation, maybe Ketchup Princess will be able to come visit you and your brother soon.

Does your daddy know you're throwing rocks at the house, though?

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
(Oh, I'm getting old. I remember when Mooselet was born.)

Happy Birthday, Sunshine, you blessed Hatrack child. [Smile]

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LadyDove
Member # 3000

- posted      Profile for LadyDove   Email LadyDove         Edit/Delete Post 
::sends mucho hugs and kisses to Carl::

Timmy, you're right!

Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday, Mooselet! [Smile]
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valentine014
Member # 5981

- posted      Profile for Valentine014           Edit/Delete Post 
Mooselet and I have the same birthday?! Wow! Happy Birthday Little Man!
Posts: 2064 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jebus202
Member # 2524

- posted      Profile for jebus202   Email jebus202         Edit/Delete Post 
Shut the **** up. Mooselet is not four already.

You're messing with my mind, kid.

Posts: 3564 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday Mooselet! [Party]
Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
[Hat] Happy Bday
Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, daddy is very aware that both of them throw rocks against the house. For the most part we've gotten Mooselet to stop throwing the rocks against the sliding glass door, so we'll just hold on to that for now.

Valeniki, just so you know, if you call Mooselet "Little Man" he will correct you, because that's what we call Superstation. Nonetheless, happy birthday to you as well!

--Pop

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy birthday, Mooselet! [The Wave]

And one to you too, Val! [Big Grin]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ReikoDemosthenes
Member # 6218

- posted      Profile for ReikoDemosthenes   Email ReikoDemosthenes         Edit/Delete Post 
queehee, Happy Birthday Mooselet!
Posts: 1158 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
FOUR ALREADY?!!?

Goodness.

Happy birthday buddy. [Big Grin]

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superstation
Member # 5775

- posted      Profile for Superstation           Edit/Delete Post 
So dad put the pictures where you guys can see them. You may notice that even though it's Mooselet's birthday, there are more pictures of me. This is as it should be. He really is a great big brother, though.
Posts: 7 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday, Mooselet!

[Party]

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

- posted      Profile for Choobak   Email Choobak         Edit/Delete Post 
So Cute !!! He have a beautiful smile !

Joyeux anniversaire to Mooselet ! [Smile]

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday Mooselet!

Jeez Pop, those kids are delightful! I love the pictures of the two of them together. [Smile]

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larisse
Member # 2221

- posted      Profile for larisse   Email larisse         Edit/Delete Post 
OMG!!! I can't believe I missed this. Happy Belated Birthday Mooselet!!! Wow.... four years old. You are getting so big. (Still a cutie.) And Superstation, you are getting big, too. (Also a cutie.) Both of you are such good brothers to each other.

Mooselet... hope you got some good presents and lots of cake and ice cream. I doubt I have to tell you to share.

Posts: 822 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Matching shirts!

*dies of teh cuteness*

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.