FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » My Legacy

Author Topic: My Legacy
fiazko
Member # 5812

- posted      Profile for fiazko   Email fiazko         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, so this isn't my landmark. Yet. Just a little heads up for anyone going to Florida. Ever.

In May I "did Disney" with my family. Someday I'll have all the fun details posted somewhere, but for now, I'm just putting out an "If you happen to..."

If you happen to go to Epcot, look for my legacy. It's at East 6-D-5-8-23. I went with text instead of a picture, so you'll know it when you see it. If you're feeling really adventurous, take a picture next to it and send it to me, but at least send an email. I don't know when I'll get back to see it myself. And if you consider leaving your own, it was only $25, not $35 like the link says.

Thanks!

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
That's pretty cool. I have never been to Florida and probably won't ever make it to DisneyWorld, but if I ever do, I'll look for it!

Do they stay up there forever, or do they rotate them out after several years? I would think the would run out of space..

so when you gonna do a landmark? [Smile]

FG

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imenimok
Member # 7679

- posted      Profile for imenimok           Edit/Delete Post 
It would seem that they would run out of space, but the spots are so tiny, and the "pillars" are so huge and numerous that there is still plenty of room. I have pictures which will (hopefully) eventually be up with fun details of the trip.

I had a plan for a landmark, but if I stick with that, it won't be for a great while, so I'm currently thinking up something for the meantime. I've been insanely busy lately, but after the Fourth, things should quiet down.

Posts: 226 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
Cool!!
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
Myr, you're confusing.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
They stay forever.
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.