FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » ZGATOR: PROOF, then I'll get lost (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ZGATOR: PROOF, then I'll get lost
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
AJ, quit throwing out that leet speak stuff I can't understand.
O_O

*long pause*

[ROFL] [ROFL] <- I am LITERALLY doing this right now.

Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Who's that next to you?
Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe he's beside himself with laughter?

Is it like. . . what was the name of that game show where they unveiled bits of a puzzle. You know like and eye + C + U would be I see you.

Or the license plate game, where you try to figure out what the hell people were trying to say on their vanity plates. Like 2 3PAIR (for a dentist.)

Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

quote:
Like 2 3PAIR (for a dentist.)
How in the dried blood fugawe do you get dentist from from 2 3PAIR??
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

Two three pair.

Twoth reepair.

Tooth repair.

Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

Oh. O_0
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
Does O_O mean something different than O_0?

BTW Kayla, I used to love that show.

Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

What was the name of it?!?
zgator
Member # 3833

It's kind of neat having a thread with my name in the title. In all CAPS at that. I would've preferred that it was about something different, though. Like, one of the many beautiful Hatrack ladies declaring that they have a huge crush on me. And then I'd have to say "I'm sorry, but I'm a happily married man." And then, all the other ladies would admit that they had a crush on me, too.
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I think we can manage that. [Big Grin]
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

http://www-chaos.umd.edu/misc/plates.html

For those interested in weird vanity plates.

You can download a trial of a vanity plate guessing game here.

zgator
Member # 3833

Concentration

<--is apalled at the decline in Kayla's google-fu skills

Kayla
Member # 2403

Oh, who doesn't have a crush on Zan?
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
I dunno. But if you have a crush on him, then I suggest you register it on that other thread. [Big Grin]
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Alcon:
quote:
AJ, quit throwing out that leet speak stuff I can't understand.
O_O

*long pause*

[ROFL] [ROFL] <- I am LITERALLY doing this right now.

I'm impressed. I can't type at all while my head rolls around on the floor.
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
I still have yet to see anything credible saying that AIDS was a created disease, and that there is a cure.

I HATE when people claim this crap, because USAMRIID usually gets blamed for it. I worked at USAMRIID, and had a Top Secret security clearance, and NOTHING I EVER saw there indicated ANYTHING to even SUGGEST anything of the sort.

Is that clear enough? [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

But if you had top secret clearance, then you wouldn't be allowed to talk about it anyway. So we obviously can't trust you. You're one of them.
Dagonee
Member # 5818

No, what's clear is that Kwea is part of the 34 year conspiracy and is actively participating in the coverup. Fascist. [Taunt]
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

*snort*

He's probably already mailed us all little envelopes filled with the latest super virus he designed based off of ebola as a way of both testing it and getting rid of us nosey types.

Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
[Roll Eyes] Please Alcon, give me a break. Kwea's no lawyer, and everyone knows that it's basically impossible to genetically engineer a killer virus without years of law school under your belt.

Seriously man, get real.

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

*can't wait for his super-virus engineering class during third year*
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
I confess I did the first two off the top of my head but I had to look up the third one. And then I doubted myself on the first one and double checked (fortunately I was right)

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
And there are several different ways to write the third one too. I would have liked to do more of a structural diagram showing the double bonded sulfur on the thiazo part along with the negative charge on the organic part and the positive charge on the sodium.

The stuff comes in the less stable acid form as well as hydrated form.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

- posted      Profile for Primal Curve           Edit/Delete Post 
On a vaguely-related note, one of my old roommates made C4 during some free time in his college chemistry class. He was so proud of it. Scared the living christmas out of me.
Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
You had to look up the formula for methyl bromide? Oh, AJ. Has it been so long?

But Kwea, is the US like Canada? Where Top Secret is just the highest level of clearance whose name you're allowed to know? There are other levels of clearance ahead of that that are so secret you can't know what they're even called.

Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sopwith
Member # 4640

- posted      Profile for Sopwith   Email Sopwith         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop.
Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

quote:
There are other levels of clearance ahead of that that are so secret you can't know what they're even called.
I accidentally came across one: "Cross-your-heart pinky-swear super-duper you-can't-even-tell-your-mom secret."
ricree101
Member # 7749

- posted      Profile for ricree101   Email ricree101         Edit/Delete Post 
Uh oh. What part of "so secrect you can't know what they're even called" did you miss? Time for Hatrack to collectively go into hiding.
Posts: 2437 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I'm pretty sure that's just a typo though).
I know this is snarky, but my fingers have been literally itching to correct Dink's posts.
Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Parsimony
Member # 8140

- posted      Profile for Parsimony           Edit/Delete Post 
Top Secret clearance is nothing these days. Interns have Top Secret clearance, for cryin' out loud!

--ApostleRadio

Posts: 367 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.