FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Longest Day of the week

Author Topic: Longest Day of the week
ill malkier
Member # 8244

- posted      Profile for ill malkier   Email ill malkier         Edit/Delete Post 
Today's gonna be a long day!
I was up 'till like 2 am last night (talking with my good friend, maybe one day girl friend-- *thanks to those who offered advice* http://www.hatrack.com/ubb/main/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=035950).
When I woke up this morning, I realized that my roommate/coworker had overslept his shift by 40 minutes, so I woke him up and went back to sleep.
I was up with just enough time to get to work-- where I sit all day in a university computer lab, checking hatrack posts and listening to complaints [Smile] .
At 4:00 I leave work and drive 90 minutes to SLC to spend 3 hours in another lab watching Sign Language Interpreting videos.

At least today I'm going to see War of the Worlds with my brother in SL before I drive 90 minutes back home.

But boy am I going to be beat!

Posts: 84 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
So -- how's the weather out in SLC today?
Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
It's sunny and warm at the moment, but we've been having freaky afternoon thunderstorms.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ill malkier
Member # 8244

- posted      Profile for ill malkier   Email ill malkier         Edit/Delete Post 
[Dont Know]
Ask me in a few hours. I'm in Logan right now.
But in Logan it's cloudy, a bit cold for summer, and it rained alot yesterday.

Posts: 84 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

I'm also hoping to see War of the Worlds but probably won't get to this weekend. I think this weekend we will maybe see Batman Begins . Saw Mr & Mrs. Smith last weekend and loved it.

Also on my list to see this summer:

Fantastic 4
Herbie

umm... I guess that's all

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
Isn't it always cold in Logan? I mean, it's practically Idaho, and as we all know, Idaho borders Canada. [Angst]
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

Ah -- yes. the weather in Logan.

I keep tabs on that ocassionally myself long-distance here in Kansas, through the handy-dandy Utah State University Webcam

[Smile]

edit: you're right JB -- it IS cold! Shoot - it's 64 degrees in Logan -- but here in Kansas it is currently 90 degrees.

trade ya places!

ill malkier
Member # 8244

I want to see Batman, too, but haven't gotten to it. Mr. & Mrs. Smith is on my list too, as is Fantastic 4.

But Herbie-- I think that's blasphemie!

I grew up on the original Herbie movies-- loved them (my older sister even made me a clay model of the car). I think the new one looks... well, lemme just saw, Lindsay Lohan [Eek!] [Cry] [Eek!]

Farmgirl
Member # 5567

Yeah- that's what my co-workers say too, IM -- about Lindsay Lohan. But I just want to see it for the car. I loved the old Herbies.
ill malkier
Member # 8244

Farmg-- when you see it, put up a post with your review. If it's worth seeing for Herbie, I think I could get past the Lohan thing....... maybe [Smile]
ill malkier
Member # 8244

So, my brother and I finally have a time to see WotW-- 7pm... anyone seen it already? Don't spoil ANYTHING, but how is it?

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.