FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » THE INSIDE - 2 Episodes back to back Wednesday!

Author Topic: THE INSIDE - 2 Episodes back to back Wednesday!
Taalcon
Member # 839

- posted      Profile for Taalcon   Email Taalcon         Edit/Delete Post 
8pm and 9pm on FOX.
The Inside

Here's AICN's discussion of what tonight's episodes hold:

quote:
If TV Guide is right, the first hour of Wednesday night’s double dose of “The Inside” is “The Loneliest Number,” the first I’ve not seen prior to air. But I’ll be watching tonight, because its teleplay bears the name of the great Richard Hatem, who created “Miracles” and its brain-fryingly cool pilot.
I have seen the second episode, “The Thief of Hearts” (written by Tim Minear and Craig Silverstein), and I’m here to tell you this is an episode fans will loathe to miss, for these reasons:
1) Remember the agent who removed her own face just prior to the events of the pilot? We get to meet her in a lengthy flashback depicting Paul Ryan’s first day on Web’s team. She looks a whole lot younger than the pilot’s dialogue suggested, and so hot you’ll be much sadder about the whole face-slicing business.
2) We learn that Paul’s wife is real, and really pregnant, and played by dreamy Fay Masterson, who assayed Sally in “Eyes Wide Shut.”
3) Big giant things happen in “Thief of Hearts.” So big that Fox will be forced to air the next episode, “Declawed,” next week or risk having fans reduce Rupert Murdoch’s many mansions to smoldering piles of ash. Which is good thing, because “Declawed” is going make more than a few fans go, “oh ****.” Perhaps more than once.

8 p.m. Wednesday. Fox.

[ July 07, 2005, 12:01 AM: Message edited by: Taalcon ]

Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
Watching it.
At least it's not that lame Stacked. arg.

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

- posted      Profile for Taalcon   Email Taalcon         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. First episode was rough. Excellent, but rough. Just what I've come to expect. Rebecca Locke is one of the most fascinating characters on Television.
Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kwsni
Member # 1831

- posted      Profile for kwsni   Email kwsni         Edit/Delete Post 
::throws fit::

WHY is there only one television in my house?
I don't want to watch a stupid documentary on OCD, I want to watch the Inside.

Ni!

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
I saw an episode tonight, I think. I have no idea what channel it was. But it was rather freaky, and I wish I knew what the hey was going on. Pretty good, though.
Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lupus
Member # 6516

- posted      Profile for Lupus   Email Lupus         Edit/Delete Post 
great show...it is very creepy...but it is very good TV. I watched the first episode, and recorded the second...I might watch it later tonight.
Posts: 1901 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.