FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Where have I been?

Author Topic: Where have I been?
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sure you've all been inconsolable without me around, though I made a vanity search and saw no "Where's Ryuko gone?"s or anything. I'm sure there are newbies who don't even know who I am! (hello newbies) Also, I'm sure there are oldbies who never liked me very much, but too bad!!

That said, I wanted to show you guys what I've been doing lately, and why I've been away for so long.

I've been working on a webcomic... It's called The Green Avenger and it's sort of like my life in a superhero format. No one has to read it if they don't want to.

Anyway, updating takes up a lot of my time, not to mention the other forums I joined, partially to advertise my comic and partially because they're helpful resources. (With cool people. But I'll always love you guys best!)

Anyway, nothing bad's happened to me, so don't worry about that. I'll close off this insanely self-important topic with a promise to come back and post more again. [Smile] Love you guys!!

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay! Welcome back, Ryukosan!
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
I did wonder where you were, in a "huh, guess she has a life" sort of way.

*hug*

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
You're on my friends list on LJ so I wasn't worrying too much about you... Welcome back to Hatrack!
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
Heh. It's flattering that you thought I had a life. Shame you had to be wrong like that. [Wink]
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
A good read. Chickens!!!!
Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.