FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Just wait until Papa comes home! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Just wait until Papa comes home!
scottneb
Member # 676

- posted      Profile for scottneb           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is where we all tattle on everyone else.

Here we go:

Pops! eslaine keeps licking his finger and sticking it in my ear!

Posts: 1660 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And scottneb just won't be serious.
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tante won't stop not touching me!
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey! My hands never left my keyboard!
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King of Men
Member # 6684

- posted      Profile for King of Men   Email King of Men         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KoM was mean to Megan.
Posts: 10645 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exactly!
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frisco won't take his shirt off!
Posts: 21181 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Pokes MPH*
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Verily the Younger
Member # 6705

- posted      Profile for Verily the Younger   Email Verily the Younger         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Papa! They stole my joke!
Posts: 1814 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

- posted      Profile for scottneb           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frisco keeps taking my Crisco!

...and now he's rubbing it all over his chest!!!!

Posts: 1660 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Verily the Younger
Member # 6705

- posted      Profile for Verily the Younger   Email Verily the Younger         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eeeeewwww. . . .
Posts: 1814 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey! The Crisco is mine!

Pop! They won't stop posting long enough for me to catch up!

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

- posted      Profile for Erik Slaine           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
scottneb keeps starting threads when I'm not around.

And rivka stole my thwap-proof suit!

*shakes fist uselessly*

Posts: 1843 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

quote:
scottneb keeps starting threads when I'm not around.
Who's fault is that?!
Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

- posted      Profile for Erik Slaine           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Pops! eslaine keeps licking his finger and sticking it in my ear!
I asked you if you knew what a wet willy was. You said no. [Dont Know]
Posts: 1843 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altáriël of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altáriël of Dorthonion   Email Altáriël of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Primal Curve was mean to me!!!
[Cry]
(I'm starting to think I'm making a big deal out of it)

Posts: 3385 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Altariel has funny letters in her name that are too much bother to type!
Posts: 21181 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altáriël of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altáriël of Dorthonion   Email Altáriël of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Main reason I'm also AoD, Alt, Altariel, girl with the funny elvish name and so on. You can make an entire thread out of it...
Posts: 3385 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Verily the Younger
Member # 6705

CtrlAltDorth. [Wink]
scottneb
Member # 676

eslaine keeps posting under alternate names!
Erik Blackheart
Member # 5610

- posted      Profile for Erik Blackheart           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
scottneb is a scurvy dawg!

Aarr!

Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't forget "Alty". Am I the only one calling you that?! o_O I think it sounds better than the plainer "Alt"...
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

quote:
scottneb is a scurvy dawg!

Aarr!

:pirate:
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey! You're over on my side of the line! Move over!
Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

Somebody in here farted!
scottneb
Member # 676

Papa, somebody stole Porter's funny!
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

And he's wearing it for a hat!
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

- posted      Profile for Rakeesh   Email Rakeesh         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Listen, Papa is away for like days, man! Do you know what this means? Party! Kegger time, break out the togas!

You know, I wonder if I could get a discount on a keg of non-alcoholic brew? Or maybe they'd charge extra? I'm certainly doing no keg-stands for non-alocholic, that's for sure! [Wink]

Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

Papa, Rakeesh is trying to get me to drink!
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

- posted      Profile for Rakeesh   Email Rakeesh         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a shot.
Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Papa, scottneb is being a party-pooper!
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he's touching me.
he's touching me.

Yes, I am in my room alone. He's still touching me.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

Dan's wierding me out!!!
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

People touching other people-that's a shot.
scottneb
Member # 676

[Laugh] [Cry]

Stop touching me!

[edit= Man, I was hoping the laughing graemlin would touch the crying graemlin.]

Rakeesh
Member # 2001

Crying-that's definitely a shot.
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dan_raven:
he's touching me.
he's touching me.

Yes, I am in my room alone. He's still touching me.

Pop! You can't be relieved it's not one of those threads anymore!
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Papa! Rivka said what we were all thinking before we got a chance to say it!
Chreese Sroup
Member # 8248

- posted      Profile for Chreese Sroup           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pops, I started a thread and TomD started the fire, and the world kept turning!
Posts: 189 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Papa, people are bumping fluff threads!
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whiskysunrise
Member # 6819

- posted      Profile for whiskysunrise   Email whiskysunrise         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[ROFL]
Posts: 747 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Papa, ElJay ate all my chocolate!
Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did not! It was the mice!
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

[Eek!] Pops! We have MICE! [Eek!]
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

When the Moose is away, the mice will play.
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheeses, we got mice, I bet in the rodent-endrums.
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pop! Dan's punning again!

--Enigmatic

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

*Runs around holding a mouse, shoving it in the face of everyone who is likely to freak out*
Hamson
Member # 7808

- posted      Profile for Hamson   Email Hamson         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Eats the mice*

Anyone have some pink gatorade to wash that down?

Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

Pop! OSC has been frolicking!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.