FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » D.C. area partay!

Author Topic: D.C. area partay!
CalvinMaker
Member # 2032

- posted      Profile for CalvinMaker   Email CalvinMaker         Edit/Delete Post 
My band's new EP is gonna be released tomorrow, and we're gonna have a gathering/party of sorts at Steak and Egg on Wisconsin Avenue in between Friendship Heights and Tenley Circle at midnight to celebrate its release, listen to it, sell some copies (they're only gonna be a buck or two), hang out, etc.

Everyone's invited. (Especially those in the d.c. area)

-N

Posts: 1934 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miro
Member # 1178

- posted      Profile for Miro   Email Miro         Edit/Delete Post 
Ack. I'm leaving DC in just over an hour. Your timing sucks. [Razz]
Posts: 2149 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KarlEd
Member # 571

- posted      Profile for KarlEd   Email KarlEd         Edit/Delete Post 
Dang! DC is now too far for me to go at midnight on a school nite. [Frown]

Actually, my back yard is too far to go at midnight on a school nite. . .

Posts: 6394 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ambyr
Member # 7616

- posted      Profile for ambyr           Edit/Delete Post 
Could you clarify the date? (Given that the boards say you posted at 2am, I'm not sure if by "tomorrow" you mean the night of the 19th or the night of the 20th.)

Not that I post enough to claim to know or be known by anyone here, but I do live a couple of blocks away from the restaurant in question, so I might drop by.

Posts: 650 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.