FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » SECOND PAY DAY!!!!!

Author Topic: SECOND PAY DAY!!!!!
Sid Meier
Member # 6965

- posted      Profile for Sid Meier   Email Sid Meier         Edit/Delete Post 
112.50$!

For working 15 hours!

Tomorrow or at the time of this post today, [Razz] Time to go to the movies with me mum. Going to watch the War of the Worlds and buy the latest harry Potter book and... *deep breath*

NONE OF YOU DARE TRY TO SPOIL THE ENDING!!!

OR ELSE!!!.............

As well as some other books, Return Engagement Series: The Settling of Scores by Harry Turtledove, that latest Minataur book in the DragonLance AD&D setting, who knows maybe they have a new Drizzt/Dark Elf oriented Forgotten realms books too. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1567 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chungwa
Member # 6421

- posted      Profile for Chungwa   Email Chungwa         Edit/Delete Post 
My sister told me way too much about the leatest Harry Potter book.

Granted, by the time I actually get to it on my reading list, I'll have probably forgotten what she told me.

(Edited: I cannot type. Or spell. Or make complete sentences)

Posts: 367 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daric
Member # 8402

- posted      Profile for Daric   Email Daric         Edit/Delete Post 
You're going to the movies with your mom? Good to see you have some family togetherness. My parents wouldn't be caught dead with me at the movies.
Posts: 27 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sid Meier
Member # 6965

- posted      Profile for Sid Meier   Email Sid Meier         Edit/Delete Post 
lol, my mum is the ONLY person I would want to go to movies with, my dad embarrasses me, my brother and I are on constant on and off umm... cant think of the right word well seomtimes we get along but mostly we don't depends if we're occupied. And my sister and I are slowly descending into not being on speaking terms. And my grandparents live a good 30-40 minute drive away... [Frown]
Posts: 1567 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubadour
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Troubadour   Email Troubadour         Edit/Delete Post 
Ah Sid.... trust me, it won't always be this way. In fact, ten, fifteen years from now, you'll be your father. You'll come to realise this and figure out that it's because parents are people too. Making bad jokes and embarassing everyone all by yourself. You'll be on good terms with your sister and be close buddies with your dad.

Mark my words from a man who knows.... [Big Grin]

Posts: 2245 | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
Money...money...money...
Money makes the world go round....
moneymoneymoney!!!!
$ $
U
Money I tell ye!!
Anyhoot, off with the money talk. I'm glad you have money now. Let me know how the movie goes!!!

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Troubadour:
Ah Sid.... trust me, it won't always be this way. In fact, ten, fifteen years from now, you'll be your father.

"Who's your daddy now?!"
o_O

Neah, Alty, it's love that makes the world go round. Love of gold... [Wink]

Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats on doing so well on the job, Sid.

My son sometimes treats me to a movie when he has money, too. That's so sweet of him.

Usually, we only see movies all together as a family (all four of us). I can rarely think of a time when we haven't been together when going to a movie house.

Otherwise - it is very frustrating -- if only one or two in the family see a movie -- they can't talk about it when they get home or they will spoil it for everyone else! *grin*

This past weekend, we went to see Fantastic Four. We've almost completed seeing all of our "must see" list for the year...

FG

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kojabu
Member # 8042

- posted      Profile for kojabu           Edit/Delete Post 
How're ol'RA Salvatore's books doing? I haven't read anything by him in quite awhile.
Posts: 2867 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JuniperDreams
Member # 3471

- posted      Profile for JuniperDreams   Email JuniperDreams         Edit/Delete Post 
Aw, I never go to the movies. Probably because no one has money. [Frown]
Posts: 1245 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.