FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Why do you like/love Hairy Porter?

Author Topic: Why do you like/love Hairy Porter?
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
Check out this stubble. It's just so manly.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mothertree
Member # 4999

- posted      Profile for mothertree   Email mothertree         Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]

This is the best dobie I've seen in at least a year.

And...
I love that he is setting us up on Katan for PBEM :nudge nudge:

Posts: 2010 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
I saw this thread three times before I realized it was a dobie. And that was because I noticed Jon Boy had started the thread and I did a doubletake. I need to read slower.
Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Dang it! Why didn't I think of this dobie? Why??
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
Dude. If you want to see a hairy Porter, check out the picture I just took.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mothertree
Member # 4999

- posted      Profile for mothertree   Email mothertree         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, I thought that was a photoshop of the first one... at first.
Posts: 2010 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought that I read "Harry Potter" wrongly, then I got it... And what about those who don't like porter too much? How do they reply in this thread? (Hy... hyp'p... hyp'p'p... p'p'popo... pothe... hypo-pothe... HYPOTHETICALLY speaking!)
Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
I listened to the audiobook of HP6, and when somebody calls him "Potter" it sounds really close to how they would say "Porter". I like to imagine Snape being pissed off at me.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

quote:
And what about those who don't like porter too much? How do they reply in this thread?
This thread is obviously not for them. :pirate:
kojabu
Member # 8042

- posted      Profile for kojabu           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Brinestone:
I saw this thread three times before I realized it was a dobie. And that was because I noticed Jon Boy had started the thread and I did a doubletake. I need to read slower.

Haha, same here. Also the post count was lower, but I definately didn't notice that at first.
Posts: 2867 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

quote:
Originally posted by mr_porteiro_head:
Dude. If you want to see a hairy Porter, check out the picture I just took.

I wanted the one of your shaved head so I could say that I liked the hairy Porter better, but I couldn't find it.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joldo
Member # 6991

- posted      Profile for Joldo   Email Joldo         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I think the stubble's sexy. However, I find the new goatee you're cultivating, with its darker undertones, lacks some of the whimsy of earlier looks.
Posts: 1735 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

I'm only growing it out 'cuz Mary wants me to.
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

I grew one because Ruth wanted me to. And because it looks awesome.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.