FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Foobonic -- ?

Author Topic: Foobonic -- ?
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Is it gone for good? Did they fail to raise the necessary funds? Does anyone know?
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
I put a note up in the pictures thread last week. Andre is switching providers and software and all kinds of things and last I talked to him, he'd said he hoped it'd all be done Monday. Apparently it's taking a little longer than he'd thought. [Wink]
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Very cool...
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome. [Smile]

*was very worried about foobonic*

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you. My internet time was rather limited over the past week, so I had indeed missed the announcement, and thus didn't know exactly when (or, obviously, why) it went down. Good to know it will be back.

--Pop

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
Papa!! You're back!! When did you return?
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

Yesterday afternoon -- I was only gone for a week, and I had some access. Or do you mean Uganda? 'Cause I got back from there over a month ago. I guess I just don't post all that much any more, though.
docmagik
Member # 1131

- posted      Profile for docmagik   Email docmagik         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah. Something's easy until somebody tells you it's work.
Posts: 1894 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, well I've not been here for some time. Its good to hear from you though. How far from San Diego are you? Now that I live by myself, I'd like to meet the Moose family!
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Long live foobonic!
Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

!!!Que viva Fubonic!!!
ludosti
Member # 1772

I heard from foo today. The hosting company made some royal errors, delaying the process of getting the new site up. Hopefully everything should be cleared up by the beginning of next week. [Smile]
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

Since the Foob has been up for some time now, I put up a few pics of myself. Whatever happened to the other Foob threads?
ludosti
Member # 1772

The one I made still exists...

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.