FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Is Annie Gone?

Author Topic: Is Annie Gone?
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
I know she's supposed to be leaving to Japan, but she said nothing particular to me about it in e-mail except she'll give me her address there so I can send her Snail-mail.

Last time I heard from her was a fortnight ago, and she was saying she's just a little busy; but not with packing or anything of the sort. She was busy with a Web site and I offered her my genius Web-master friend's help. She politely declined. Nothing suspicious of her leaving.

She hasn't posted on Hatrack more than 24 hours after she sent me the last e-mail. Is she gone for a "good", long, miserable Annieless spell of 18 months already? If positive, someone please e-mail me her snail-mailable address in Tokyo.

Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
She went into the Missionary Training Center a week ago today and will not be back for 18 months or so.

I do have her address if anyone wants it.

Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
Annie is in Provo, Utah in the MTC. She'll be there for another month and a half learning Japanese and missionary skills.

If you want her address, Brinestone has it.

Or go over to Galactic Cactus and post this question. Brinestone as well as several others that have her address check that forum regularly.

edit: Curse your fast typing skillz, BS!

Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
I was going to start and "I miss Annie" thread when she left, but I guess I never got around to it. [Frown] This one should do.

I too have her address if anyone needs it.

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
OK. Someone please send it to my e-mail, 't'sin my profile. Should I send her Utah-mail meanwhile?
Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
I miss Annie and Hobbes...
Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

Hatrack and my life are torn without the two of them.
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
the irony [Razz]
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

What irony? And don't you smile on this melancholy thread. At this rate I'll develop a hatred towards Mormons.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.