FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Has JK Rowling seen this movie?

Author Topic: Has JK Rowling seen this movie?
unicornwhisperer
Member # 294

- posted      Profile for unicornwhisperer   Email unicornwhisperer         Edit/Delete Post 
I found this interesting

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092115/

Notice the first character's name.... [Eek!]

Posts: 1417 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
Holy Sh**!!!!!!
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. I've seen that movie, but it was a long time ago and none of the names stuck with me. For another good laugh, find the Something Awful review of Troll 2. (I'm at work so won't look for a link right now.)

--Enigmatic

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dread Pirate_Smith
Member # 4780

- posted      Profile for Dread Pirate_Smith   Email Dread Pirate_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Arrrr, that be the worse movie this scallywag has ever seen. Steer clear of this movie, matey, unless ye be a blubbering fool. If movies spawned from the heart of satan were treasure, this would be the booty of a thousand pirates.
Posts: 51 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unicornwhisperer
Member # 294

- posted      Profile for unicornwhisperer   Email unicornwhisperer         Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't seen the movie, I just was looking at the casting of "Never Ending Story" looked at Atrayu's portfolio and found the "Harry Potter JR"
Posts: 1417 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
It's especially weird when you look at the user comments: "Enter the magical world of Harry Potter..."

o_O

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my...

mmmmmm... Flight of Dragons... loved that movie.

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Treason
Member # 7587

- posted      Profile for Treason   Email Treason         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh man, when I was little I was in LOVE with Atrayu, unicorn!
Posts: 870 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.