FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Holy...!

Author Topic: Holy...!
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/20/business/20hunt.html

I'm a sort-of family-relative of Mr Friedman's. And while I can tell you he's a very sensiive and concerned person, I completely disagree with the current ideology of the hunters. I understand them, but disagree.

Hotel-rooms should not be given to hunters prior to refugees, resources should be spent on helping the victims. And now with Rita? Double trouble.

My heart goes to the victims of the disasters. With the East also having a typhoon, I really don't know how to react. I just want everyone to live safely and peacefully.

Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
He seemed to understand the problem, and didn't ahve a problem with it...I bet the B&B he stayed at was too expensive for the evacuees. [Big Grin]
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Treason
Member # 7587

- posted      Profile for Treason   Email Treason         Edit/Delete Post 
[Frown] This made me sad 'cause the're killing gators.
Posts: 870 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.