FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » In what level of hell...

Author Topic: In what level of hell...
Kasie H
Member # 2120

- posted      Profile for Kasie H   Email Kasie H         Edit/Delete Post 
...do you belong?
[Evil Laugh]

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

I am level six, the City of Dis.

quote:
You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.
I think this was prompted by a 'no' answer to the 'Do you believe in God?' question.
Posts: 1784 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FoolishTook
Member # 5358

- posted      Profile for FoolishTook   Email FoolishTook         Edit/Delete Post 
First Level of Hell - Limbo

quote:

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.

I think if I attended more religious services, I'd be higher up on the list.
Posts: 407 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Architraz Warden
Member # 4285

- posted      Profile for Architraz Warden   Email Architraz Warden         Edit/Delete Post 
Beat by an hour.

This time. I know this has been posted before at least once a couple months ago.

Posts: 1368 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to Purgatory!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | High
Level 1 - Limbo | High
Level 2 | Low
Level 3 | Moderate
Level 4 | Very Low
Level 5 | High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very Low
Level 7 | Low
Level 8- the Malebolge | Low
Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tstorm
Member # 1871

- posted      Profile for Tstorm   Email Tstorm         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, apparently I'm a heretic. <sigh>
Posts: 1813 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andi330
Member # 8572

- posted      Profile for andi330           Edit/Delete Post 
Purgatory! Woo hoo!
Posts: 1214 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
Purgatory . . .

and apparently the test thought I was a guy, because it's trying to help me find a good woman in my life . . .

[ROFL]

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Treason
Member # 7587

- posted      Profile for Treason   Email Treason         Edit/Delete Post 
Whooo...I'm on level seven. Apparently I'm violent.
Posts: 870 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joldo
Member # 6991

- posted      Profile for Joldo   Email Joldo         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm in Purgatory. Whee! Take that, heathens!

Level | Score
Purgatory | High
Level 1 - Limbo | High
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | Very Low
Level 4 | Very Low
Level 5 | Very Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very Low
Level 7 | High
Level 8- the Malebolge | High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Very Low

Posts: 1735 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.