FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » So apparently I'm running..... (faith related) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: So apparently I'm running..... (faith related)
Domasai
Member # 8739

- posted      Profile for Domasai   Email Domasai         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not completely unlike the topic's original author. I lack religion despite being raised in a very religious family, though I am very, very interested in all religions -- and religion in and of itself. I find the concept of faith and all the tenets related to it fascinating no matter the denomination or creed, and I'm glad it's there to help people when they need something to lean on or help bring like-minded individuals together.

That said, I don't agree with raking members of a faith across the coals for mistakes made in that faith's name. Every ruling body in history has done things it could and should feel guilty about. Communism, I might point out, is definitely not an exception to that rule.

Posts: 43 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.