FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » It's my 2 year anniversary today!

Author Topic: It's my 2 year anniversary today!
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Two years to the day JenniK and I were married.

Weird.

I can't believe it has been two years, although we have come a long way, both in a figurative sense and a literal one this year. [Big Grin]

In some ways I feel like it hasn't been that long, it couldn't have been...

. . . and in other ways I feel like I have known her my whole life.

Weird...but in a very, very good way. [Big Grin]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations! [Smile]
Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Domasai
Member # 8739

- posted      Profile for Domasai   Email Domasai         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats, Kwea. That's excellent. Most new marriages don't survive the first year; even fewer, the second. You've reached a hallmark in your life, and I'm very happy for you. [Smile]
Posts: 43 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

Thanks guys...and welcome to Hatrack, Domasai. I saw your welcome thread (I think, by the title) but this is the first night I have had an internet connection in two weeks, so I have been trying to catch up with everything while still paying attention to my wife. [Wink]

[ October 18, 2005, 08:18 PM: Message edited by: Kwea ]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Domasai
Member # 8739

- posted      Profile for Domasai   Email Domasai         Edit/Delete Post 
Trust me, Kwea. Ignore me; ignore my little posts and introduction thread. Focus on the missus. I'll never be worthy of your attention the way that she is.

But thanks for the welcome all the same. [Smile]

Posts: 43 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

You're welcome. [Wink]
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy anniversary. We seem to do less and less each year.

Kids will do that, I guess.

And next year we'll have another newborn.

Oh, well.

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
Happy anniversary Kwea and JenniK! [Smile]
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations Kwea and JenniK. [Smile]
Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KarlEd
Member # 571

- posted      Profile for KarlEd   Email KarlEd         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats! [Smile]
Posts: 6394 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! Congrats!! The two of you are Good People [Big Grin]
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats!
Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations!
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

Dag, trust me, it just flies by. [Big Grin]

We are going to Coco Beach right now. We used most of our savings (and then some) to move down here, so that is all we can aford, really . I have never been there, of course, and JenniK loves it, so she is pretty excited.

Now if I can just get her moving... [Wink]

TheHumanTarget
Member # 7129

- posted      Profile for TheHumanTarget           Edit/Delete Post 
Weird...I always assumed that you (Kwea) were a girl...the 'married to JenniK' reference now makes me think differently. Unless,that is, you live in MA.....

Either way, congratulations.

Posts: 1480 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kojabu
Member # 8042

- posted      Profile for kojabu           Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats! [Smile]
Posts: 2867 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHumanTarget
Member # 7129

- posted      Profile for TheHumanTarget           Edit/Delete Post 
Weird...I always assumed that you (Kwea) were a girl...the 'married to JenniK' reference now makes me think differently. Unless,that is, you live in MA.....

Either way, congratulations.

Sorry...double-post for some reason...

Posts: 1480 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
I think they *did* live in MA, but he's deffinatly a guy.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Anniversary, Kwea and Jenni...with many decades more to come.
Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

I just moved from MA, but I am a guy...

No big deal though. [Smile]

We had a blast, it was a cool 87 degrees on Cocoa Beach, and the water was warmer than the wind made the air. [Big Grin]

Big waves for boogie boarding too. [Wink]

[ October 18, 2005, 08:17 PM: Message edited by: Kwea ]

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations Kwea and JenniK

I hope you get to have a nice time and not worry too much about the latest hurricane coming your way.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
[Party]
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

The good news is that I never have to worry about a present again...not meaning I won't get her one, but that I never have to worry about it being good enough....because all I have to do is say " Hey! I moved 1200 miles for you!" and I win. [Wink]
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, Happy Anniversary. I thought you two had been married for much longer than two years!

And, golly, Kwea, I did not even notice that you were a woman!

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
Awww, yay! Congratulations!

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

quote:
And, golly, Kwea, I did not even notice that you were a woman!
I hide it well, don't I? [Wink]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.