FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Sara Ash

Author Topic: Sara Ash
akhockey
Member # 8394

- posted      Profile for akhockey           Edit/Delete Post 
Has anybody on here besides me ever read Sara Ash's Tears of Artamon trilogy? The first is titled "Lord of Snow and Shadows", the second "Prisoner of the Iron Tower" and the third "Children of the Serpent Gate". I haven't read the third, which recently came out, because I'm waiting for an opportune time to buy the hardcover, but I love the first two.

The story takes place in a quasi-Eastern Europe land-scape and revolves around this dragon/vampire/demon that "curses" the protagonists bloodline. It's a great read, just wondering if anybody else had read it before...

Posts: 193 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toretha
Member # 2233

- posted      Profile for Toretha   Email Toretha         Edit/Delete Post 
hated the first. Haven't read beyond it.
Posts: 3493 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akhockey
Member # 8394

- posted      Profile for akhockey           Edit/Delete Post 
Ouch.
Posts: 193 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I read the first few chapters of the first, then skimmed the rest to see if anything interesting happened (I was on a two-day car trip with my mother and had to occupy myself somehow. Otherwise I don't think I'd have bothered.). Since I can't remember clearly, I don't think anything caught my attention.
Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.