FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » K-Fed's album is *finally* coming out...

Author Topic: K-Fed's album is *finally* coming out...
Speed
Member # 5162

- posted      Profile for Speed   Email Speed         Edit/Delete Post 
And there was rejoicing in the land.

Kevin Federline's new rap single was leaked online. Here's a review.

He could totally be the next Eminem or Vanilla Ice. In fact, I hear there's already going to be a documentary made about his life and career. It's going to be called Malibu's Most Wanted II.

So all you people that don't like rap music, how does it feel to have to eat your words? [Taunt]

[ November 05, 2005, 10:19 AM: Message edited by: Speed ]

Posts: 2804 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
I understood the words, as they were all English...but I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
Cletus Federline, a.k.a. Britney Spears' white trash baby-daddy is recording a rap album. The first track of which was leaked on the 'net several days ago.

It's abysmal.

EDIT: I thought it was extra funny that she laughed at his attempt to sing. I mean, when Britney says you can't sing you know you gotta be awful.

Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Speed
Member # 5162

- posted      Profile for Speed   Email Speed         Edit/Delete Post 
To clear up the confusion, I'll post the story that was linked to in my first post, as it was the reason I made it in the first place.

quote:

Federline's Hip-Hop Revealed
4 November 2005 (WENN)

Kevin Federline boasts about his life with wife Britney Spears and demands to be called "Daddy" in a track from his forthcoming hip-hop debut. The 27-year-old's LP has yet to be released, but a track called "Y'All Ain't Ready" has appeared on the internet. Federline celebrates the lifestyle he shares with Spears and their baby son Sean Preston, but makes an embarrassing slip - confusing the word paparazzi with the surname of opera singer Luciano Pavarotti. He raps,

"Back then they called me K-Fed
But you can call me Daddy instead
Go ahead and say whatcha wanna
I'm gonna sell about 2 mil, oh, then I'm a goner
I know you all wish you was in my position
Cause I keep getting' in situations that you wish you was in, cousin
Steppin' in this game and y'all ain't got a clue
Getting anxious? Go take a peep
I'm starrin' in your magazines now every day and week
But maybe baby you can wait and see
Until then all these Pavarottis followin' me."

Apparently Luciano Pavarotti is such a huge fan of K-Fed (his self-imposed nickname) that he's cloned himself several times and sent his legion of copies on a Federline stalking mission.

What a master wordsmith.

Posts: 2804 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tern
Member # 7429

- posted      Profile for tern   Email tern         Edit/Delete Post 
Have you listened to the track yet? It makes Vanilla Ice look like 2Pac...

What a white trash scumbag, thinks he's all that.

Posts: 561 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, joy. My life is complete.

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lynx
Member # 8760

- posted      Profile for Lynx   Email Lynx         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Speed:
Apparently Luciano Pavarotti is such a huge fan of K-Fed (his self-imposed nickname) that he's cloned himself several times and sent his legion of copies on a Federline stalking mission.
What a master wordsmith.

Oh great, now I can't get this image out of my head of Luciano Pavarotti on stage at some grand opera house... but he's wearing a wife-beater and a baseball cap and he's rapping... poorly. "I used to be one of the three tenors, but now I'm a K-Fed impersonata'!" *shivers*
Posts: 37 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.