FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Alvin Maker series

Author Topic: Alvin Maker series
Constipatron
Member # 8831

- posted      Profile for Constipatron           Edit/Delete Post 
I just finished 'The Crystal City' the other day and from the looks of things it doesn't look like it's finished. Does anyone have any information of a forthcoming sequal? This is my first time reading the series and I can't find anything about it: if he has current plans to continue.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Seventh book will be Master Alvin, and he hasn't written it yet, and we have no release date. Welcome to Hatrack.

--Pop

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamson
Member # 7808

- posted      Profile for Hamson   Email Hamson         Edit/Delete Post 
I just finished it semi-recently, and I'm wondering how in blazes OSC is going to fit everything he needs to in one more story. There are so many threads left open, so many questions unanswered, and so many events that need to take place. It also seems like the book would need to cover too long of a time period for it to be in one book.
Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

- posted      Profile for Taalcon   Email Taalcon         Edit/Delete Post 
He's said it's going to be really, really big.
Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
He's already said that the last book will probably be as long as the other six combined. Not sure how serious he may have been.
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sillygoose
Member # 1616

- posted      Profile for sillygoose   Email sillygoose         Edit/Delete Post 
I still need to read Crystal City. Since I read the rest of the series quite a few years ago I wanted to read it again before I read Cyrstal City, but have never gotten around to it. How long will it be for the last one to come out? Should I just wait for that and then re-read the entire series?

goose [Cool]

Posts: 169 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.