FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Juvenile Fun Wanted.. Help Needed.

Author Topic: Juvenile Fun Wanted.. Help Needed.
Lanfear
Member # 7776

- posted      Profile for Lanfear   Email Lanfear         Edit/Delete Post 
So Im turning 16 pretty darn soon which is exciting (cuz i can finally date) and i decided to go out with a all guy sleepover where we proceed to wreak havoc on the girls houses all night long. BUT I DOnt want to actually hurt their houses because their all good friends. Toilet Papering is fun, but im looking for some other unique and creative ideas that could be fun for a bunch of guys to pull off..
PLease and thanks

Posts: 332 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Theaca
Member # 8325

- posted      Profile for Theaca   Email Theaca         Edit/Delete Post 
I vote you find some new friends.
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lanfear
Member # 7776

Lol... What is that a personal attack?
Because i dont see how thats funny. We don't want to do anything destructive thats the whole point. Flaming is a great thing to do Theaca.

Posts: 332 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't listen to her. Grownups always try to talk teenagers out of immature behavior.

I always liked prank calling.

Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalD
Member # 6222

- posted      Profile for GaalD   Email GaalD         Edit/Delete Post 
How much effort are you willing to put into this prank?
Posts: 853 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joldo
Member # 6991

- posted      Profile for Joldo   Email Joldo         Edit/Delete Post 
I advise a combination of powdered sugar and sheep, used at your discretion.
Posts: 1735 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
airmanfour
Member # 6111

- posted      Profile for airmanfour           Edit/Delete Post 
It wasn't a personal attack, kiddo. i'm pretty sure it was just advice. i've done some nasty stuff like saran wrapping a toilet bowl or a car. but make sure if you get the car that its a cool/cloudy day. and also if you do the toilet bowl thing well, expect to make enemies. uhhhh i've done some more evil stuff but i'll have to think on it.
Posts: 1156 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Lanfear, I don't think Theaca was flaming you, or making a personal attack. I think she was saying that, were she one of your female friends or their parents, she wouldn't appreciate your idea of fun.

While I am glad you have chosen not to be destructive, please keep in mind that the victims of your pranks might not think they are as funny as you do.

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
Saran Wrap cars, except at that age it would be parents cars, so no. TPing is the only phyical prank I ever took part in, and I actually just took pictures.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
(Since saran wrapping cars has been mentioned, I will point out that it is not non-destructive. It can totally wreck a paint job, which is expensive to fix. Hence airmanfour's warning of a cool and cloudy day.)
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lanfear
Member # 7776

lol I was going for an elaborate prank/hoax thing.. just something fun to do late at night that will make someone laugh the next morning. My friends are in fact old enough to have cars....
Joldo
Member # 6991

Don't use Saran Wrap! If you really want a display of immaturity, blow up condoms and attach them to the cars!
Posts: 1735 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
I think this thread needs a disclaimer.

--j_k

Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joldo
Member # 6991

Such as?
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
"No matter what happens, you didn't learn it on Hatrack."

[Wink]

--j_k

Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Joldo:
Don't use Saran Wrap! If you really want a display of immaturity, blow up condoms and attach them to the cars!

[ROFL]

I say do some sort of hilarious practical joke that will annoy them and amuze them at th esame time.
Can't think of an idea though, but toilet papering stuff makes me laugh, but the parents will HATE that.

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sillygoose
Member # 1616

- posted      Profile for sillygoose   Email sillygoose         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
"No matter what happens, you didn't learn it on Hatrack"
[ROFL]
Posts: 169 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rappin' Ronnie Reagan
Member # 5626

- posted      Profile for Rappin' Ronnie Reagan   Email Rappin' Ronnie Reagan         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, you could toilet paper their houses and then spray paint how you're going to kill their cats on their yards and on the road in front of their houses. True story. Or my mom could tell you the story of how some of her friends rolled someone's house and how the father of said someone had a heart attack while cleaning up the mess. *waits for people to post that stupid rolling around smiley*
Posts: 1658 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zarex
Member # 8504

- posted      Profile for Zarex   Email Zarex         Edit/Delete Post 
Buy a large bag of diapers and stick them to the side of the house, saran wrapping doors is also pretty funny.
Posts: 250 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
socal_chic
Member # 7803

- posted      Profile for socal_chic   Email socal_chic         Edit/Delete Post 
I dont know; I might have to agree with Theaca on this one: new friends [Smile]

ps. you know who I am [Wave]

Posts: 137 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juxtapose
Member # 8837

- posted      Profile for Juxtapose   Email Juxtapose         Edit/Delete Post 
If you have enough guys, and anyone you know has a small enough car, just pick it up and move it.

Fun times.

Posts: 2907 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
We used to put duct tape in the road. You put several layers, sticky-side up (but taped down), and when cars go over it fast, it makes a horrible noise and they think they have blown a tire or something.

Of course, we did this when we were 12, our target was anyone passing, and we were hiding in the bushes. So not really good for you. But fun nonetheless.

Personally, I'd just play a good game of Truth or Dare and leave off the pranking the girls.

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Avadaru
Member # 3026

- posted      Profile for Avadaru   Email Avadaru         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
We used to put duct tape in the road. You put several layers, sticky-side up (but taped down), and when cars go over it fast, it makes a horrible noise and they think they have blown a tire or something.
That actually sounds pretty dangerous. I'm paranoid about weird sounds when driving, and if that happened to me I'd be likely to slam on the brakes and/or swerve to the side of the road. (This probably doesn't speak well of my driving skills, but still....it could potentially be very harmful.)
Posts: 1225 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah.

We were 12.

We also streaked down the road with nothing but blankets and flip-flops on for a dare and had to dive in the bushes when the police cruised by.

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
I think inviting the girls to your party would be more fun. [Smile]
Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tresopax
Member # 1063

- posted      Profile for Tresopax           Edit/Delete Post 
Eeeeeew.... cooties!
Posts: 8120 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
Your parents are going to let you stay out all night unsupervised for your 16th birthday? [Eek!]

I'm with Theca. Find something else to do. Got a suggestion: If you're going to be out all night, go to these girl's houses and wash the cars parked outside, then rake the leaves and bag them nice and neat. Or if there is snow in your area, shovel the walks and driveways, then salt or sand them. Now THAT will be different, and presumably you'll want to date these girls later on. When you identify yourself as one of the boys who went around doing random acts of kindness for a prank, their dads will be so on your side, they'll be a lot more forgiving when you help their daughter break curfew.

Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.