FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Flickr (share your photos!)

Author Topic: Flickr (share your photos!)
Miro
Member # 1178

- posted      Profile for Miro   Email Miro         Edit/Delete Post 
I just recently (well, this morning) discovered the awesomeness that is Flickr. Now I'm addicted. Here are my photos.

Who else has an account there (I've found a few jatraqueros so far)? Any suggestions for a newbie?

Posts: 2149 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mariann
Member # 8724

- posted      Profile for Mariann   Email Mariann         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't have Flickr so I can't share any photos, but I must say your photography is gorgeous!
Posts: 70 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Flickr is the coolest free service on the web ever. Along with gmail. I discovered it by way of xnera's pics of Chicago (which I hope she'll post here for everyone to see.)

Unfortunately, the only use I've had for Flickr so far is the awesome slide show of my car accident photos that I sent around to insurance agents. They were impressed with the slide show (which is not working right now for some reason) and I heard they showed all their insurance agent friends. [Smile] yay Flickr!

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xnera
Member # 187

- posted      Profile for xnera   Email xnera         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Miro! You've already discovered my Flickr account. [Smile] But for those who haven't, it's here.

I love Flickr. It's so much fun! I haven't posted anything to it in a while, though. I need to remedy that. But first I have to get some more stuff developed AND find the cord for the digital camera.

Posts: 1805 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Traveler
Member # 3615

- posted      Profile for Traveler           Edit/Delete Post 
I used flickr when it first started. It had a limit on the free accounts then of only a few photos. It appears that now you can add lots more with the free account so I'll start to use it again. Here is my Flickr Gallery

[ November 11, 2005, 11:19 AM: Message edited by: Traveler ]

Posts: 512 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Traveler
Member # 3615

- posted      Profile for Traveler           Edit/Delete Post 
I've now added a lot more photos to my Flickr account. This makes me want to get my camera out! I've been remiss in my photography hobby of late.
Posts: 512 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IrishAphrodite19
Member # 1880

- posted      Profile for IrishAphrodite19   Email IrishAphrodite19         Edit/Delete Post 
That is really cool. I'm sad I did not do that before. It is a whole new way to waste time. Here is my very new and very little Flickr account.

~Irish

Posts: 554 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miro
Member # 1178

- posted      Profile for Miro   Email Miro         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, Mariann. [Smile]

I'm having way too much fun on Flickr. The photos on there are gorgeous. I mean, just look at this one!

Posts: 2149 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.