FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Battlestar Galactica

Author Topic: Battlestar Galactica
yaa
Member # 8848

- posted      Profile for yaa   Email yaa         Edit/Delete Post 
I understand that there have been two different DVD sets of Battlestar Gallactica season 1 -- one without the mini-series, and one with.

Is this the version with the mini-series? It says that it's season 1, but when I look at the disc contents, it looks like it's just the mini-series.

Also, IIRC, the new DVD set came out this year, and the linked one says it came out in 2004.

In short, where can I buy the full season 1 and mini-series?

Posts: 2 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Destineer
Member # 821

- posted      Profile for Destineer           Edit/Delete Post 
The cover is the same as my full Season One + miniseries DVD set, but the description does seem to indicate only the miniseries.

The full set that I have was bought from Amazon.com.

Posts: 4600 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkKnight
Member # 7536

- posted      Profile for DarkKnight   Email DarkKnight         Edit/Delete Post 
You can find it using the amazon box above

Battlestar

Posts: 1918 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
The first season US version of the DVD box set has the miniseries and the first season. The UK version has only the miniseries.
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
etphonehome
Member # 999

- posted      Profile for etphonehome   Email etphonehome         Edit/Delete Post 
I wouldn't trust that website. It has the description for the miniseries only, but it has a picture and price that go with the entire first season plus miniseries. What's worse, is Amazon has the season 1 + miniseries set for $5 cheaper here, and I can personally vouch for the fact that if you order that you'll get the set with the first season and miniseries.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
The US version has both the Mini and the Series... the UK version has only the Series...you have the buy the Mini separatly.

I own the US version.

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miro
Member # 1178

- posted      Profile for Miro   Email Miro         Edit/Delete Post 
FYI: Battlestar Galactica has been renewed for a third season.

[Smile]

Posts: 2149 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
HELL YEAH!!!
[Party]

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike
Member # 55

- posted      Profile for Mike   Email Mike         Edit/Delete Post 
Right on. [Smile]
Posts: 1810 | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
I figured it was coming, but it's nice to see the major cast all returning.
Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
HOT DAMN! [Big Grin]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.