FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » What I am thankful for

Author Topic: What I am thankful for
theresa51282
Member # 8037

- posted      Profile for theresa51282   Email theresa51282         Edit/Delete Post 
I was having a bad day and with Thanksgiving fast approaching I realized I have so very much to be thankful for and it really did help me feel so ever so slightly better and I thought maybe others would appreciate the reflection too. So this thread is dedicated to a list of things we are all thankful for.

I am thankful for:

1. My wonderful fiance who has been nothing but supportive through a very trying six months.
2. For a home, food, and even a few luxuries that a very small percentage of the world ever gets to experience.
3. My health
4. Supportive parents
5. The ability to have the wedding of my dreams in just six short months.
6. An education and the talent to have a job that can support me and a family into the future.
7. A wonderful online community that cheers me up when I am down

Posts: 416 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
I am thankful for this past year, and the fact that I had it to live through.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sillygoose
Member # 1616

- posted      Profile for sillygoose   Email sillygoose         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm thankful for friends who are always there for me, family who I know will love me no matter what, an education, and a job so that I am able to pay my bills.
Posts: 169 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Elizabeth, so are we! [Group Hug]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dh
Member # 6929

- posted      Profile for dh   Email dh         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm thankful that God loves someone so thoroughly unloveable as me.
Posts: 609 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.