FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Do you think...

Author Topic: Do you think...
BGgurl
Member # 8541

- posted      Profile for BGgurl   Email BGgurl         Edit/Delete Post 
That white supremacy is becoming somewhat of a fad nowadays, mainly among teenagers? I mean things like that Stormfront site, Lynx and Lamb Gaede, and now online journals like this. Mabye I'm nieve as to how people are, but I never saw people display these sort of beliefs when I was in high school. I've seen these sort of beliefs popping up among other teens as well, and it's disturbing to say the least [Frown]
Posts: 106 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evie3217
Member # 5426

- posted      Profile for Evie3217   Email Evie3217         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes.

Oh, sorry, I was just reacting to the title of this thread.

Posts: 1789 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
Ack! I hope not. However, it does seem that way sometimes. I've seen this kinda stuff before, but I really can't do anything about it unless it is someone in the service.

I also had to look to see who all his "friends" were. Just to make sure none of them were any of my Myspace friends.

Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
There are two kinds of White Supremists, each more pitiful than the other.

One is religious and believes that Sin comes from what you are, not what you do. I have heard them talk. The only sin that a white man can do is betray his race. Rape, murder, theft, are all ok, because you are doing it to a sinner. You know they are a sinner by the color of their skin. It is such a sad and childish belief.

The other is the reaction of a coward. It is fear. Fear that "They" whoever "They" are, will take over the world and will wipe us out in revenge for the way we've treated them, or they will treat us terribly, because, well, that is the way we would treat them if we were in power.

Both groups are cowards. One is afraid of people who are different, the other is afraid of the sins within themselves.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.