FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Firefly Quiz

Author Topic: Firefly Quiz
dawnmaria
Member # 4142

- posted      Profile for dawnmaria   Email dawnmaria         Edit/Delete Post 
I tought this was kind of amusing:
http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=7110

I got:
You scored as Inara, the "Companion".

Inara Serra: WHORE. Sure, sure, you are elegant, highly educated and arguably beautiful. And you are highly selective about your clientele, blah-blah-blah. BOTTOM LINE: You have sex for money, and that makes you a whore. WHORE.

Posts: 601 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent
Member # 7850

- posted      Profile for Kent   Email Kent         Edit/Delete Post 
First Mate Zoe 88%. I am a woman now I guess.
Posts: 231 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bella Bee
Member # 7027

- posted      Profile for Bella Bee   Email Bella Bee         Edit/Delete Post 
Zoe Warren: former Independent and a real "xiong ci sha shou". You are torn between two men in your life.

Gah. I only wish.

Posts: 1528 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You scored as Captain Malcolm Reynolds. Also known as "Captain Tight Pants".
Simply put, you are a Browncoat-turned-pirate, but with a conscience.

You are a leader of men and women, but you tend to fall for whores.

Actually it was a tie for this, Doc and Zoe. 81% for each.
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You scored as Captain Malcolm Reynolds.

Also known as "Captain Tight Pants". Simply put, you are a Browncoat-turned-pirate, but with a conscience. You are a leader of men and women, but you tend to fall for whores.

I scored 69% on Mal, but at least 50% on every other character except Wash, confirming what I already knew. I would have brought something new and interesting to the show had I been on Serenity.
Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
Move along, nothing to see here.
Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
I fix. I fix.
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
Now how did I end up being Simon? (followed by Kaylee.)

I guess that's why they're my favorite couple on the show.

Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
Inara. 94%

O_O

Followed by Zoe at 81%, then RIVER and Simon, tied at 75%

I'm a Ho? *blink*

Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaySedai
Member # 6459

- posted      Profile for CaySedai   Email CaySedai         Edit/Delete Post 
Simon Tam, a former well-to-do young surgeon and bachelor extraordinaire. You gave up everything to help your sister, which I respect. However, you are also pompous and talk too much, which I also respect.

followed by Inara [Dont Know]

Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

Umm, Olive, I think you mean companion.
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
I tried, but this is the kind of personality test I simply can't take. It's too transparent, so I find myself thinking of which character each question is linked to instead of answering them for myself.

--Enigmatic

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sopwith
Member # 4640

- posted      Profile for Sopwith   Email Sopwith         Edit/Delete Post 
You scored as Shepherd Book.

Meria Book: Shepherd with a mysterious past. Alliance Forces lick your boots when you show them your Ident Card. You have the power to unleash your hair and frighten young girls. And for a man of the cloth, you are awful damned good in a fight.

Followed by Simon and Mal. Farthest from Zoe.

Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
I took this back before the movie came out and scored as 80% Zoe.

That must be why I loves me some Wash.

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
human_2.0
Member # 6006

- posted      Profile for human_2.0   Email human_2.0         Edit/Delete Post 
Shepherd Book - 100%

Then a 3 way tie:

RiVER - 75%
Jayne Cobb, resident bad-ass - 75%
Captain Malcolm Reynolds - 75%

Hehehe.

Posts: 1209 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Avadaru
Member # 3026

- posted      Profile for Avadaru   Email Avadaru         Edit/Delete Post 
Inara, the "Companion" - 100%
Jayne Cobb, resident bad-ass - 69%
First Mate Zoe - 63%
Simon, the Doctor - 63%
Kaylee, the Mechanic - 63%
RiVER - 38%
Wash, the Pilot - 25%
Captain Malcolm Reynolds - 19%
Shepherd Book - 19%

Well, ok.

Posts: 1225 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
Simon. Didn't see that one coming.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
You scored as RiVER.

River Tam: you can kill people with your mind (or so you claim). All we really know about you is that you are hella-smart and that you were involved in some sort of Weapon-X-type program, which is usually more curse than blessing. Some advice: beware the men with the blue hands...

RiVER 75%
First Mate Zoe 56%
Captain Malcolm Reynolds 56%
Inara, the "Companion" 56%
Shepherd Book 44%
Simon, the Doctor 38%
Kaylee, the Mechanic 31%
Jayne Cobb, resident bad-ass 25%
Wash, the Pilot 19%

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ReikoDemosthenes
Member # 6218

- posted      Profile for ReikoDemosthenes   Email ReikoDemosthenes         Edit/Delete Post 
O_O

Something isn't right here... I managed to get Jayne. Something really, really isn't right here...

Posts: 1158 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
My run-down:
Captain Malcolm Reynolds 81%
Wash, the Pilot 69%
Jayne Cobb, resident bad-ass 63%
Simon, the Doctor 56%
Kaylee, the Mechanic 56%
Inara, the "Companion" 50%
First Mate Zoe 38%
RiVER 38%
Shepherd Book 22%

Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evie3217
Member # 5426

- posted      Profile for Evie3217   Email Evie3217         Edit/Delete Post 
Simon, the Doctor 81%
First Mate Zoe 69%
Captain Malcolm Reynolds 69%
Kaylee, the Mechanic 56%
RiVER 56%
Wash, the Pilot 50%
Jayne Cobb, resident bad-ass 38%
Shepherd Book 25%

I always knew I had manish tendencies

Posts: 1789 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Coccinelle
Member # 5832

- posted      Profile for Coccinelle   Email Coccinelle         Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't score high on any of these, but the highest score was Kaylee:

Kaywinnet Lee Frye: tomboy and ace mechanic. Besides being super-cute, you are also adorable, which makes you a double-threat. I'll forgive you for choosing Simon over Jayne, but just this once.

Kaylee, the Mechanic 63%
Simon, the Doctor 50%
First Mate Zoe 50%

Posts: 862 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Simon, followed closely by Kaylee.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
I scored as Kaylee. No surprise there. I'm a LOT like Kaylee, and my friends agree with me.

quote:
Kaywinnet Lee Frye: tomboy and ace mechanic. Besides being super-cute, you are also adorable, which makes you a double-threat. I'll forgive you for choosing Simon over Jayne, but just this once.
I also had Inara as a second, and Jayne as third. No surprise there either.
Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Simon, the Doctor 75%
Inara, the "Companion" 63%
Shepherd Book 63%
Wash, the Pilot 56%
First Mate Zoe 50%
Jayne Cobb, resident bad-ass 44%
RiVER 38%
Kaylee, the Mechanic 31%

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
More meaningless than most personality tests, both for the reason Enigmatic said, and because the particular traits/questions are just not really a sampling of even their own characters' personalities. If I were to list the characters in the order in which I thought their personality matched up with mine (ugh, you know what I mean) I would have listed them as follows:

Book
Kaylee
River
Wash
Malcolm
Simon
Zoe
Jayne
Inara

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

- posted      Profile for Jay   Email Jay         Edit/Delete Post 
Interesting.....

Shepherd Book 94%
Wash, the Pilot 56%
Simon, the Doctor 56%
RiVER 56%
First Mate Zoe 50%
Kaylee, the Mechanic 31%

Posts: 2845 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kojabu
Member # 8042

- posted      Profile for kojabu           Edit/Delete Post 
Inara, the "Companion" 75%
River 56%
Kaylee, the Mechanic 56%
Simon, the Doctor 50%
First Mate Zoe 44%
Shepherd Book 44%
Wash, the Pilot 38%
Captain Malcolm Reynolds 31%

Posts: 2867 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Treason
Member # 7587

- posted      Profile for Treason   Email Treason         Edit/Delete Post 
I got a tie breaker question as well.

RiVER 63%
Jayne Cobb, resident bad-ass 63%
Simon, the Doctor 56%
Captain Malcolm Reynolds 50%
Kaylee, the Mechanic 50%
First Mate Zoe 31%
Wash, the Pilot 25%
Shepherd Book 6%

I find it amusing that I'm a tie between River and Jayne!
[Big Grin]

Posts: 870 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
esl
Member # 3143

- posted      Profile for esl   Email esl         Edit/Delete Post 
RiVER 69%
Simon, the Doctor 63%
Kaylee, the Mechanic 50%
Jayne Cobb, resident bad-ass 50%
First Mate Zoe 44%
Captain Malcolm Reynolds 31%
Inara, the "Companion" 25%
Shepherd Book 19%
Wash, the Pilot 19%

Posts: 1056 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
calaban
Member # 2516

- posted      Profile for calaban   Email calaban         Edit/Delete Post 
You scored as Simon, the Doctor.

Simon Tam, a former well-to-do young surgeon and bachelor extraordinaire. You gave up everything to help your sister, which I respect. However, you are also pompous and talk too much, which I also respect.

Simon, the Doctor 94%
First Mate Zoe 75%
Shepherd Book 69%
Kaylee, the Mechanic 56%
RiVER 56%
Jayne Cobb, resident bad-ass 38%
Wash, the Pilot 13%

Posts: 686 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrMojoDriver
Member # 8852

- posted      Profile for MrMojoDriver   Email MrMojoDriver         Edit/Delete Post 
I got Malcolm Reynolds, was kinda hoping for Jane...
Posts: 42 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamson
Member # 7808

- posted      Profile for Hamson   Email Hamson         Edit/Delete Post 
You scored as Captain Malcolm Reynolds.

Also known as "Captain Tight Pants". Simply put, you are a Browncoat-turned-pirate, but with a conscience. You are a leader of men and women, but you tend to fall for whores.

First Mate Zoe 69%
Simon, the Doctor 56%
Kaylee, the Mechanic 44%
Inara, the "Companion" 44%
Shepherd Book 38%
Jayne Cobb, resident bad-ass 31%
RiVER 25%
Wash, the Pilot 13%

Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.