FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Wire Cutters and the Male Anatomy

Author Topic: Wire Cutters and the Male Anatomy
Aerto
Member # 8810

- posted      Profile for Aerto   Email Aerto         Edit/Delete Post 
Warning: This story involves certain anatomy and certain mutilation done to it (or them, as it were). May not be for the young or faint of heart. The story is somewhat graphic, but the image it brings to mind may be even more so.

On the other hand, it is a story about a stupid rugby fan:

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2005/11/16/1132016820398.html

It may be a good thing he can no longer breed, but God help the children he adopts. (Read to the end)

Posts: 102 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

- posted      Profile for Jim-Me   Email Jim-Me         Edit/Delete Post 
four words: Legitimate Darwin award nominee
Posts: 3846 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punwit
Member # 6388

- posted      Profile for punwit   Email punwit         Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't click the link cause the title set me to squirming. I think this would work in Bob's thread on Novel titles that might not work
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punwit
Member # 6388

I suppose he qualifies as removing himself from the gene pool.
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post 
[Laugh] punwit!!
Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I was laughing at your first post. I didn't click on the link either so I can only imagine . . .
Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punwit
Member # 6388

I find your refusal to click the link doubly humorous given your screen name.
Sartorius
Member # 7696

- posted      Profile for Sartorius   Email Sartorius         Edit/Delete Post 
I could have sworn I read this as a work of fiction last year. Somewhere like salon.com.
Posts: 152 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joldo
Member # 6991

- posted      Profile for Joldo   Email Joldo         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow . . . that's interesting.

This frightens me, because it sounds like something one of my friends would do. Several of them, actually.

Posts: 1735 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
You don't, um, succumb to peer pressure easily, do you? Because if you do, you may want to consider getting new friends.
Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
This reminds me of a certain definition of insanity... o_O
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
littlemissattitude
Member # 4514

- posted      Profile for littlemissattitude   Email littlemissattitude         Edit/Delete Post 
Some people just don't have the brains they were born with.

And on another note: his "tackle"? First time I've heard them called that.

Posts: 2454 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
That is quite possibly the greatest thing I've seen all day.
Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
This is a great thread for the Adjacent Thread Titles thread. hehe
Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evie3217
Member # 5426

- posted      Profile for Evie3217   Email Evie3217         Edit/Delete Post 
This is hilarious. I can't believe people would be that stupid. I second the darwin awards nomination.
Posts: 1789 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

- posted      Profile for GaalDornick           Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] [Wall Bash] With wire cutters! If someone held a gun to my head and gave me wire cutters to do what he did, I think I might take the bullet.
Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
That's just plain weird.
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

- posted      Profile for Jim-Me   Email Jim-Me         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Corwin:
This reminds me of a certain definition of insanity... o_O

I actually dug up that quote to make it my .sig at Sakeriver... for those of you that missed it, I give you the single all time greatest thing I ever read on the internet:

quote:
"If the desire to be castrated, then eat your own severed penis, then be stabbed to death and eaten is not insane, then there is no meaningful definition of that word." -Slash the Berzerker

Posts: 3846 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

- posted      Profile for GaalDornick           Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.