FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Narnia Personality Quiz

Author Topic: Narnia Personality Quiz
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
I do not know if this has been previously posted or not, but I decided I'd post it.

It isn't a really long quiz, so it does not take long to complete. The questions are good, I think. And I don't know what all of the results are but I:

quote:
As Reepicheep the mouse, you are valiant, brave and daring. It's not the size that counts! But although you are polite and kind, people don't mess with you!
think that the results are quite good. Because I'm my favorite character from the whole series.
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Yay! I'm Aslan. [Smile]
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm Mr. Tumnus!
Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
Has anyone noticed that Reepicheep looks really REALLY weird?
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yank
Member # 2514

- posted      Profile for Yank   Email Yank         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
As Prince Rilian, you are brave, noble and intelligent, but easily misguided! Just make sure you don't go after any green women.
I really, really, liked Rillian. I felt his pain at being torn between returning home and exploring the never-before-seen Bism.
Posts: 1631 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
Woo hoo! I'm a unicorn. Unicorns are pretty. [Smile]

quote:
As Jewel, you are slightly stubborn and a tad head-strong, but you are valiant brave and daring. Admired for your free spirit and adventurism, you are the subject of much respect.

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Coccinelle
Member # 5832

- posted      Profile for Coccinelle   Email Coccinelle         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
As Lucy Pevensie, you may be quite timid and shy, but your heart is in the right place! You make sure you tell the truth, even if it results in embarrassment.

Posts: 862 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

- posted      Profile for Puffy Treat           Edit/Delete Post 
That's because they're using the image of the *bleah* BBC/Wonderworks version of Reepicheep.
Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
Mr. Tumnus
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Trumpkin. While quick to anger and perhaps a little hostile to strangers, your heart is in the right place! People will trust what you say, partly in fear of what you'll do if they don't!

But really, I was pretty evenly divided, apparently:

SCORES /500

376 Trumpkin

373 Shasta

369 Susan

355 Rilian

351 Jill Pole

348 Eustace

348 Jewel

341 Edmund

340 Caspian

329 Peter

327 Tirian

307 Tumnus

307 Bree

298 Aslan

296 Reepicheep

278 Puddleglum

262 Puzzle

236 Lucy

222 Queen Jadis

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JennaDean
Member # 8816

- posted      Profile for JennaDean   Email JennaDean         Edit/Delete Post 
*sigh* I'm Susan. Not that I don't like her ... it's just that I know how the series turns out.
Posts: 1522 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
Jewel!
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Peter. Am I the first Peter?
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JLM
Member # 7800

- posted      Profile for JLM           Edit/Delete Post 
Peter
Posts: 157 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yank
Member # 2514

Is there another Peter?
Posts: 1631 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sopwith
Member # 4640

- posted      Profile for Sopwith   Email Sopwith         Edit/Delete Post 
Caspian
Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

quote:
Originally posted by JennaDean:
*sigh* I'm Susan. Not that I don't like her ... it's just that I know how the series turns out.

Well, in a letter C.S. Lewis wrote back to a concerned fan, he noted that just because Susan did not end up in Aslan's Country at the end of "The Last Battle", it doesn't mean she never will.

So we don't know how Susan turned out in the end.

Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BaoQingTian
Member # 8775

- posted      Profile for BaoQingTian   Email BaoQingTian         Edit/Delete Post 
Jewel the Unicorn. Why couldn't I be something a little more testosterone oriented [Frown]
Posts: 1412 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
As Jill, you are confident, respectful, and a little bit bossy! You have an acquired taste for adventure, and love any challenge that you have to face.
Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

quote:
Originally posted by BaoQingTian:
Jewel the Unicorn. Why couldn't I be something a little more testosterone oriented [Frown]

Despite being a unicorn named "Jewel", the character is male. Really. [Big Grin]
Yank
Member # 2514

quote:
Despite being a unicorn named "Jewel", the character is male. Really.
Also, Jewel kicks butt. That horn is *sharp*, don't ya know. Besides, C.S. Lewis predated the machismo era, as did his best friend Tolkien. You'd lose count keeping track of how many times one male character says to another, "I love you", and given Tolkien's strict Catholic background I doubt any of them are supposed to be gay.
BaoQingTian
Member # 8775

- posted      Profile for BaoQingTian   Email BaoQingTian         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, I've just bought the complete set a week ago and I'm only in Prince Caspian. Its been 17 years since I was in the 3rd grade and read them all. Thanks for correcting me, I now feel cool for being Jewel.

(Thats all the rhymes and I mean it!)...

Posts: 1412 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Anybody want a peanut?
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BaoQingTian
Member # 8775

Hehe....
As I thought about what to write, I wondered who would be first to bite [Wink]

Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
Hmphhh.

quote:
As Jill, you are confident, respectful, and a little bit bossy! You have an acquired taste for adventure, and love any challenge that you have to face.
Both Nathan (my son) and I got Jill . . . hmmm.
Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm Lucy, though it warms my heart to see that I scored rather highly for Puddleglum.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm Mr. Tumnus.

I'm least like Jadis, which is comforting.

So, really, I'm warm and fuzzy. I've got all the warm fuzzy people on the top of my list. [Smile] Except for Aslan, but I think that's a different story.

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King of Men
Member # 6684

- posted      Profile for King of Men   Email King of Men         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm Shasta. Eh. I don't like Shasta, he's not very bright.
Posts: 10645 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JennaDean
Member # 8816

This is strange, I'm least like Jadis (thankfully) but next-to-the-least like Aslan [Confused] .
Posts: 1522 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seespot
Member # 7388

- posted      Profile for seespot   Email seespot         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm Lucy. Lucy's pretty cool.
Posts: 77 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm Lucy too. [Smile]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beanny
Member # 7109

- posted      Profile for Beanny   Email Beanny         Edit/Delete Post 
ASLAN. It's like saying: "Good for you - you're God!"
Posts: 803 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SenojRetep
Member # 8614

- posted      Profile for SenojRetep   Email SenojRetep         Edit/Delete Post 
Another Lucy (331) with Tumnus close (327) and Jadis as my low (137).
Posts: 2926 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
I got Shasta.

That's a cool name..."Shasta"....Shasta Shasta Shasta... ^_^

(It almost sounds like a bad german word [Wink] )

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sweetbaboo
Member # 8845

- posted      Profile for sweetbaboo   Email sweetbaboo         Edit/Delete Post 
Prince Rilian.
I guess it's time to read those again as I don't even remember who he is!? I've read The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe to my kids but not the rest.

Posts: 697 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
As Prince Rilian, you are brave, noble and intelligent, but easily misguided! Just make sure you don't go after any green women.
Well, I better cancel my outing with "The Green Women Society."
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marlozhan
Member # 2422

- posted      Profile for Marlozhan   Email Marlozhan         Edit/Delete Post 
Mr. Tumnus
Posts: 684 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unicornwhisperer
Member # 294

- posted      Profile for unicornwhisperer   Email unicornwhisperer         Edit/Delete Post 
"As Jill, you are confident, respectful, and a little bit bossy! You have an acquired taste for adventure, and love any challenge that you have to face."

What's weird is.. I didn't think I was bossy... [Eek!]

(Marlo, my love, now you can't say everytime you post, you're the last one to post on a thread. [Smile] )

Posts: 1417 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm Jill, too. [Smile]
Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JennaDean
Member # 8816

quote:
Prince Rilian.
I guess it's time to read those again as I don't even remember who he is!?

Prince Rilian is King Caspian's son; he shows up in "The Silver Chair". (Book 4 of the original publishing order; I guess that makes it Book 6 now.) Of course if you haven't read "Prince Caspian" and "The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" first, you won't know who King Caspian is, either.
Treason
Member # 7587

- posted      Profile for Treason   Email Treason         Edit/Delete Post 
Edmund. I knew I would get him!
Meh.

Posts: 870 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orincoro
Member # 8854

- posted      Profile for Orincoro   Email Orincoro         Edit/Delete Post 
Guess I am the first Caspian!

I feel honored, and apparently I have an easy going nature... sure why not?

Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
As Prince Caspian you are a noble, goodhearted but mischievous scallywag! Fun loving, you are admired for your easy going nature.

I have Jadis as my 2nd to last, but Lucy below her. That seems weird.

(and no, Orincoro, Sopwith was a Caspian too.)

Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theamazeeaz
Member # 6970

- posted      Profile for theamazeeaz   Email theamazeeaz         Edit/Delete Post 
Eustace!
Posts: 1757 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm Frodo!

How cool is that?!

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

- posted      Profile for Rakeesh   Email Rakeesh         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
As Prince Caspian you are a noble, goodhearted but mischievous scallywag! Fun loving, you are admired for your easy going nature.

Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zarex
Member # 8504

- posted      Profile for Zarex   Email Zarex         Edit/Delete Post 
You are most like Peter Pevensie, once High King of Narnia. As Peter, you are brave, loyal yet intelligent, and are greatly respected for upholding what you think is right.

Sweet! Who's the other Peter?

Posts: 250 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.