FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Vikings vs Dragons! (Legos)

Author Topic: Vikings vs Dragons! (Legos)
human_2.0
Member # 6006

- posted      Profile for human_2.0   Email human_2.0         Edit/Delete Post 
Whee!

red dragon

green dragon

For some reason those look really cool.

Posts: 1209 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
You know, I remember when all legos were completely non-violent...

...and we had to make up our own weapons using antennas and megaphones and the like. WHERE'S THE CREATIVITY?!

Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shanna
Member # 7900

- posted      Profile for Shanna   Email Shanna         Edit/Delete Post 
I remember when lego sets weren't made with just a few big pieces and everytime you tried to play with any of them, they fell apart if you squeezed too hard.

The best fun really is loosing the instructions and building laser guns out of mismatched colored legos.

Posts: 1733 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
human_2.0
Member # 6006

- posted      Profile for human_2.0   Email human_2.0         Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't seen a lego set that interested me in awhile. These do. Maybe it is the viking in me.
Posts: 1209 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.