FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » NBC TV shows on iTunes Music Store

Author Topic: NBC TV shows on iTunes Music Store
human_2.0
Member # 6006

- posted      Profile for human_2.0   Email human_2.0         Edit/Delete Post 
Adam-12! (Woot!) Dragnet, Knight Rider, Alfred Hitchcock, SciFi's Battlestar Galactica, Law and Order, The Office, Surface, SNL, etc.

http://www.apple.com/itunes/ads/nbc_uni/

James

Posts: 1209 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
That is incredibly, wonderfully cool.

I discovered iTunes recently and I love it. I don't have a TV, and this is perfect. I get to see Lost!

Now, when does Gilmore Girls get there?

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
Where's "My Name is Earl"?
Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
Dammit, itunes! I hate you so, and yet, you find a way to make yourself impossible to resist!

Must...have...Law and Order...

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chreese Sroup
Member # 8248

- posted      Profile for Chreese Sroup           Edit/Delete Post 
I just wish the offered more than tiny video. If they offered HD, I would have already bought all of Lost and BSG.
I'm hoping that Apple decides to offer more variation of size down the road for 1 price, that you can try each one and so forth.

You can't buy HD in the store (yet).

Posts: 189 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orincoro
Member # 8854

- posted      Profile for Orincoro   Email Orincoro         Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't seeen ANYONE watching one of these yet. And I am in a big university, I know their selling but I can't imagine any friends watching these things. Just a waste of time I think,unless you don't read, or you have a commute and nothing to do.
Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
human_2.0
Member # 6006

- posted      Profile for human_2.0   Email human_2.0         Edit/Delete Post 
I bought a Lost just to see what it is like. I'll probably buy last weeks Law and Order since I missed it. I doubt I'll buy anything else, well maybe Hitchcock. I love the CG in BSG, but I remember the original ones too much to get over what they changed in the story.

I think they need to make it easier to watch (fast forward and rewind), and they need to add closed captioning. I always use CC because I can't understand what half of the actors ever say (maybe I'm def).

And the video is the same size as the TV broadcasts. Can't really upsample it if the source is low res.

Posts: 1209 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.