FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Where is the Ender' movie?

Author Topic: Where is the Ender' movie?
arimarfue
Member # 8920

- posted      Profile for arimarfue   Email arimarfue         Edit/Delete Post 
Ender’s shadow was the first book I reed in Ender’s saga; it was though Beans eyes that I first meet Ender. At the time I did not knew there were other books or that the book I was reading was not the first in the saga. As I red the book, I kept waiting for the character Ender to appear; the title was Ender’s shadow, where was ender? It was one-forth into the book that I realize my mistake, but I figure that reading Ender’ Shadow would be of no harm; besides I wanted to know what was going to happen to Bean.

When I was done with the book, I had Ender’s game already ready to read. As I reed Enders game I started to realize something, Ender was a lot different than Bean had picture him. Bean’s character had Ender in a pedestal; every one had Ender in a pedestal. More than respect there was admiration a kind of exaggerated loved from everyone towards Ender (except Bonzo of course). From Ender’s point of view, I learned how much he ignored about what was going on.

Bean was always analyzing everything, thinking Ender was the same, but in reality Ender never analyzed anything. He had never questioned what had happen to Stilson or even Bonzo after he fought with them; he accepted the explanations that were given to him rather fast. I had always wanted for Ender and Bean’s worlds to collide together. I even reed the two books together. One chapter of one book and one chapter of the other book, exchanging every time. It was a good experience. When I saw something about a movie about Enders game, I was glad to hear that the two books would be merging together to make the movie.

I think is going to be very interesting and exacting to see Ender and Bean together. I do know that they are together in the book, but each book is a different world; in Ender’s game, Bean is only a sparkle in the dark. In Ender’s shadow, Ender is only a legend not a real character. I think it has been a year since I first heard about the Ender movie, and yet nothing had happen. I want to see it already.

Posts: 8 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aiua
Member # 7825

- posted      Profile for aiua   Email aiua         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Hatrack!
Posts: 1215 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arimarfue
Member # 8920

- posted      Profile for arimarfue   Email arimarfue         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, thank you.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altáriël of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altáriël of Dorthonion   Email Altáriël of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
I SOOO want the movie to come out already!!!
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.