FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Lego Anime

Author Topic: Lego Anime
human_2.0
Member # 6006

- posted      Profile for human_2.0   Email human_2.0         Edit/Delete Post 
Just in time for christmas returns (January [Frown] ):

Lego Anime (2 words you probably thought would never end up in the same sentence?)

In this pic, you can clearly see big spikey blue green hair. If you click on the alternate image, you can see the picture of the Lego piece. And this one has green.

Some things really are so important that it requires me to drop everything I'm doing and post it on this forum (and email everyone I know too, see).

[ December 12, 2005, 06:03 PM: Message edited by: human_2.0 ]

Posts: 1209 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
human_2.0
Member # 6006

- posted      Profile for human_2.0   Email human_2.0         Edit/Delete Post 
And if those snapshots aren't obvious enough, watch this movie. I'm dying because of the silliness!

Wish I was 10 again (but keep my current sallary).

Posts: 1209 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
That green one looks more like a helmet.

::watches movie::

Oh, nevermind. [Smile]

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.