FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack Dreams (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hatrack Dreams
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I went to visit rivka, narr, and Raia on a cruise ship. Except I was surprised to discover that Raia was male.
[Angst]

I think there might be some problems somewhere down the line if I turn out to be male...

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
If it makes you feel any better, you made a pretty cute guy. [Razz]

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]

It does, actually.

Is that weird?

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Libbie
Member # 9529

- posted      Profile for Libbie   Email Libbie         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
That's okay, the other night I dreamed I was containing my stomach flu by connecting points on a coordinate plane to net them in, Star Trek style.

Of course, I was delirious . . .

A Tholian web for stomach flu! Yes!!
Posts: 1006 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Uh . . .
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaisyMae
Member # 9722

- posted      Profile for DaisyMae   Email DaisyMae         Edit/Delete Post 
Uh, I'm pretty new to be dreaming about Hatrackers, but it happened anyway.

I had a dream last night that I bought my daughter new shoes and on the tag was this really stylized tag that said "Mr. Porteiro Head," and I had this aha moment like, "OH, it's a real thing. It's like a brand. So that's where he got his name from."

Weird. Maybe reading this thread suggested to my unconscious that I have a dream I could share.

Posts: 293 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
I had an extremely convoluted dream this morning that involved Lyrhawn, the movie musical South Pacific, an odd cross between deadly nightshade and a tomato that bit people, celery that grew in a plastic igloo in my mom's backyard somehow without any light, which, when washed, turned out actually to be Romaine lettuce, my sister being snarky and sarcastic, and Agents Gibbs and DiNozzo from NCIS.

It was... strange.

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
This dream happened 2-3 months ago but I dreamed that I saw the travelocity gnome from those commercials on TV and for some reason I KNEW he posted as King of Men on the hatrack forums.

Since my subconscious cannot tell a lie, whenever I see the little guy on TV I think KOM must sound like this gnome when he talks.
[Big Grin]

I've had about 3 hatrack related dreams but the KOM one is the only one I can remember in any detail.

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
The strangest thing in my dream is that even though I know Lyr's real name, I kept referring to him as "Lyr."

I've only met one person from online who calls me "kq" in real life, and I usually refer to people (at least people I've actually met or conversed with via e-mail, etc., extensively) by their real names IRL. Especially when talking TO them.

(Except, of course, people like rivka, whose screen names are their real names. Although I tend to capitalize her name in my head when thinking of her IRL and leave it lowercase when thinking of her online persona.)

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steven
Member # 8099

- posted      Profile for steven   Email steven         Edit/Delete Post 
I dreamed about TomD a few months ago. It was weird, because dreamTom had very straight, lank, reddish-blondish hair, and facial hair scruff, and pimples...dunno.

Wait a minute...how did I know he was even Tom?

OK, whatever. I think some other Hatracker was there, but I don't know who.

Posts: 3354 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.