FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » My Baby Hates Santa

Author Topic: My Baby Hates Santa
dawnmaria
Member # 4142

- posted      Profile for dawnmaria   Email dawnmaria         Edit/Delete Post 
I know she hated it, but it still is a kinda cute picture.

http://www.darthunix.com/pics/displayimage.php?album=58&pos=0

Posts: 601 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Mommy, this strange man is talking to me!
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]

Mommy! Help! Don't leave me here!!

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
That Santa looks like he's about to eat your baby. I mean, who grins like that that isn't a baby-eater?

[Smile]

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dawnmaria
Member # 4142

Yeah, after I looked at it a couple of times I saw how he does kinda look like a bad cartoon.
Posts: 601 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Our nephew Jacob didn't seem too happy, either. Even Santa couldn't stay very happy-looking with him.
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
LOL
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
You should send those to Ellen, she does bad Santa pics...
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newfoundlogic
Member # 3907

- posted      Profile for newfoundlogic   Email newfoundlogic         Edit/Delete Post 
The Santa doesn't look like he's going to eat the baby, but the baby definitely look's like she think she's going to get eaten by Santa.
Posts: 3446 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wendybird
Member # 84

- posted      Profile for Wendybird   Email Wendybird         Edit/Delete Post 
My 3yo still won't go near Santa. My now 10 yr wouldn't sit on Santa's lap until he was 5!! The Santa at Provo Town mall was the best Santa I've ever seen and my son finally went near him.
Posts: 1132 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
I am the best Santa that you will ever see, and there are still a few who won't come near me. Face it, in this age of "Stranger Danger" we teach our kids to "Beware of strangers. Don't go near strangers. Stay away from stangers." and "Here, sit an the lap of the strangest looking man you've seen ever."

We teach the kids, "He knows when you are sleeping. He knows when your awake. He knows if you've been bad or good. Heck, he makes the CIA look like a bunch of fluffs. Now sit on his lap so he can grill you for a bit."

Waterboarding? We don't need know Waterboarding. We have Santa's Magical Lap of Truth.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dawnmaria
Member # 4142

Some Santa's are scary in other ways as well. One year my sister and I wanted to get our pic taken as a surprise for my Mom. We we're young adults, early 20's. Santa grabbed my butt. I asked for a husband, and as we got up to leave, I got a little pat on the behind. I guess that's what you get if you sit on Santa's lap past your little kid expiration date!
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Your baby, apparently, does not exist.

::suspicious::

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
dawn--its good to be the Santa.

I have been Santa for a number of adult parties. You would be surprised what some of the young ladies, and a couple of the young boys, want Santa to do.

I don't say "Ho, Ho, Ho!" for nothing.

(That said, nobody ever has the right to touch anyone else in private places without permision given)

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
When I was in eighth grade doing Christmas shopping at the local mall, the mall Santa followed me down the hallway and invited me up to see the "secret storage room" on the "second floor of the mall."

(There was no second floor.)

Ew. I did look old for my age, but I was only fourteen. There's a limit to how old fourteen can look. Had I the sensibility I have now, I would've certainly reported his sorry red butt.

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.