FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Thank You Hatrack

Author Topic: Thank You Hatrack
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
As you all know, 2005 has been a very eventful year for me and my family. We've had some of the worst times of our lives and some of the best. The important thing is that we have a beautiful baby girl who is finally home with us.

I couldn't have gotten through it without all of you, Hatrack. The love and support and advice and prayers helped me through some very rough days.

I also have gotten some beautiful gifts from Hatrackers: imogen sent a gorgeous rose dress and white fleece sweater from Australia, kq sent a pink flowered onesie and pink velvet pants (which Aerin is wearing right now), stray sent a hand-knitted mauve hat and white blanket which are so elegant, and breyerchic sent 2 darling hand-knitted hats. Thank you, guys. I'm a little slow on the actual paper thank you notes, but they're coming.

So thank you, Hatrack, and thank you to the Cards and Papa Janitor. I love y'all. Happy Holidays and a Very Happy New Year from the Marx Family!

Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
I think the three M's are there of the people that make the world a better place. [Smile]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
I hope you have a wonderful first Hannukah with your darling girl. We are all blessed by you sharing the journey with us.
Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TL
Member # 8124

- posted      Profile for TL   Email TL         Edit/Delete Post 
Mrs. M, you are one of the good people.
Posts: 2267 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, your little girl is a gift to us, too. We follow her progress pretty assiduously in this family, and Emma just looooves to look at her pictures. I really think that her interest in your baby is a good sign about how she'll do with "her" baby. So thank you for taking the time in your very very very busy life to share it all with us. (((hugs)))
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile]

I'm glad the clothes got there ok.

I'm much much more glad that Aerin is doing so well. Thank you for sharing her with us, and enjoy your first Hannukah with her. The first of many more!

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Yay!! I'm so glad that you are all home for the holidays! [Smile] I hope it's a wonderful time for you and that your new year will be happy and full of wonderful Baby Aerin happenings.

I'm thrilled to my toes!!!

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
I was lurking much of the past 3 months and missed most of this. Your blog was very heartwarming and interesting, Mrs. M. It's amazing that a child born so early can put on such weight, get healthy, and have a hopeful future.
God bless Aerin, and modern medicine.
Happy Hanukkah!

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hansenj
Member # 4034

- posted      Profile for hansenj   Email hansenj         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile] Your story has brought so much warmth to my heart (if you'll forgive my cheesiness). It has been wonderful to experience the whole thing second-hand along the way.

I'm so happy Aerin is doing so well!

Posts: 1635 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
God bless you and your family. [Big Grin]
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
Bump because Hatrack is so awesome.
Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Mrs.M)))
because she's too cool.

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
*hugs* Mrs. M, you are marvelous. I couldn't be happier for you and your family - your little Aerin is very blessed to have you as her mother.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.