FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Lets all hug Jamie.

Author Topic: Lets all hug Jamie.
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
It was only a matter of time, and I want the Jamie Special!

((((((Mack)))))

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

You're all chicken!
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
(((hugs mack)))

(((steals her sword))))

Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey mack, where would I buy a fencing jacket and head thingie for a 9 year old?
Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Brave gal, romanylass! Ye must have pirate blood!
romanylass
Member # 6306

Arrrrr!
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Jamie)))))
(((((mackillian)))))

A firm hug for each of her guises.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

(Um, how shall we take her sword? How about a really big magnet on a string.(unpiratelike) Then we could drop a net on her.(piratelike)
Valentine014
Member # 5981

- posted      Profile for Valentine014           Edit/Delete Post 
This comic reminded me of Jamie. As a matter of fact, I read it for the first time today.
Posts: 2064 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

- posted      Profile for GaalDornick           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't really know who she is, but she has a cool name. Even if she does spell it wrong. [Smile] (Check my email in my profile to get it)

[ December 28, 2005, 08:14 PM: Message edited by: GaalDornick ]

Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JaneX
Member # 2026

- posted      Profile for JaneX           Edit/Delete Post 
((((Jamie))))
Posts: 2057 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
romanylass, Absolute Fencing Gear. They've got quite a few starter sets. If you've got questions, the folks that run it are really nice and can help you with sizing questions, etc. I also love their Belgian epee grips. [Smile]

Valentine, [ROFL]

As for the rest of you, and you know who you are...

...I've nothing to say to you.

Nothing at all.

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
Bwahahahahaha. Maybe it's time for a good old-fashioned Glomp O_O
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
hehehe

I would have, but its dangerous... I only live a few towns over...

o_O

Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kojabu
Member # 8042

- posted      Profile for kojabu           Edit/Delete Post 
*pokes mack with a shiny pointy*
Posts: 2867 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

Thanks for the link...and the sword! Bwahahaha!

(Edit- Liz, I stunned her with my beauty and just pulled it out of the scabbard!)

mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
kojabu, I'm known in my club for seeing untaped tips from across the room. [Smile]

dragon, good call. [Razz]

romany, do you realize how many swords I have? *counts*

Fourteen.

You've a long way to go.

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Well, romany, with yur beauty, combined with my breath after a night of drinking wine, we will knock her over and take all the dang swords.
romanylass
Member # 6306

(Or maybe knock her over laughing at the idea of me and beauty in the same sentence)
kojabu
Member # 8042

- posted      Profile for kojabu           Edit/Delete Post 
My shiny pointy has one semester of fencing experience! It is mighty!
Posts: 2867 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
And only 2 inches long...

Wait, that's the OTHER pointy one....

Nevermind. [Big Grin]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.