FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » If you have points at the official Serenity site...

Author Topic: If you have points at the official Serenity site...
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
Burn 'em off, quick. They just announced the site is closing Jan. 3.
Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
Heh. I only have 700 or so points. Can't do much with that.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
After months of holding steady in the top 10 list I finally used 'em up. Sigh. I feel so empty now... [Smile]
Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
I have, like, 800, with the thought that I'd build it up later for some chopsticks. Alas. [Frown]
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
So Chris, whatcha get?
Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

Counting everything, a signed movie poster, two pairs of chopsticks, two shirts, a set of the cards, the signed Inara litho, and a set of the comics.
Shanna
Member # 7900

- posted      Profile for Shanna   Email Shanna         Edit/Delete Post 
I've only got 800 too. Anyone know a way we can help each other out? Aren't their links we can post and click for each other or something?

It sucks having caught onto the website really late. Us newbies aren't gonna get any cool stuff.

Posts: 1733 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
Impressive haul!
Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
That's some fine swag, Chris Bridges.
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

Keep in mind I've been on the site since it opened, been in all the contests, hustled the movie (and movie website) everywhere I could, and, the biggest help of all, I got articles on Rotten Tomatoes and Slashdot with my affiliate link included.

Although I never used my affiliate link in the columns I wrote. To me that would have been ethically suspect.

Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, Ralphie, good to see you. How's life these days?
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.