FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » What cha watching? (internet TV)

Author Topic: What cha watching? (internet TV)
human_2.0
Member # 6006

- posted      Profile for human_2.0   Email human_2.0         Edit/Delete Post 
http://widget.skobos.com/vf3/vf3.html

I'm watching AFTV Comedy (Laurel and Hardy)

Does that link work on Windows?

Posts: 1209 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

- posted      Profile for MandyM   Email MandyM         Edit/Delete Post 
The link worked in my window. That is really cool. I wonder if they have the Survivor finale that I missed.
Posts: 1319 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
human_2.0
Member # 6006

I don't think you will find anything that new there...
Posts: 1209 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
Why is it sending me to the iTunes site?

Are you trying to tempt me into using the Satan program?

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
human_2.0
Member # 6006

iTunes? I don't think it has anything to do with iTunes. Do you have QuickTime installed? Some of the sites use QuickTime streaming, some use Real, some use WMP.
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
When I click the link, it takes me to apple.com.

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post 
Me too.
Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.