FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Admit it -- you've been meaning to join

Author Topic: Admit it -- you've been meaning to join
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Procrastinator's Anonymous, that is.

I'm going to definitely sign up. One of these days. When I get around to it.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
I thought this would be a thread trying to convince lurkers to sign up and post. . .
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katarain
Member # 6659

- posted      Profile for Katarain   Email Katarain         Edit/Delete Post 
It probably is. She just never got around to mentioning it.
Posts: 2880 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
I had no idea that Tante was a procrastinator. Her posting just doesn't show it. [Razz]
Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JennaDean
Member # 8816

- posted      Profile for JennaDean   Email JennaDean         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, she's just posting while she procrastinates everything else she should be doing.

I did have a round tuit at one point, but I can't find it now. [Wink]

Posts: 1522 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
I need an "internet addicts anonymous." [Razz]
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Historian
Member # 8858

- posted      Profile for Historian   Email Historian         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm suprised they actually got around to purchasing the domain, finding a host, setting up the site, adding a link to some forums, etc... etc.. etc..
Posts: 80 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Historian:
I'm suprised they actually got around to purchasing the domain, finding a host, setting up the site, adding a link to some forums, etc... etc.. etc..

Which makes me think that they are just posers. REAL procrastinators would never do something like this. REAL procrastinators tell other people the terrific idea that they had to do something like this.

I'm gong to sign up and tell them that!

Eventually!

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vasslia Cora
Member # 7981

- posted      Profile for Vasslia Cora   Email Vasslia Cora         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks goodness, I need help.

I am going to sign up right away, right away, someday.

Posts: 503 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, procrastination doesn't mean you NEVER do something you intend to do; it just means you take your sweet time at it. The real question about that site is how long the founders meant to get it done, and how long did it actually take for them to do it. Also, what were they supposed to be doing instead of working on founding their PA organization?
Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
Real Procrastinators in Action

Or would that be Real Procrastinator's Inaction?

--Enigmatic

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sopwith
Member # 4640

- posted      Profile for Sopwith   Email Sopwith         Edit/Delete Post 
Ummm, my application's in the mail. It is. I mean it. Really.
Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Arnold
Member # 3192

- posted      Profile for Glenn Arnold   Email Glenn Arnold         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm. Recovering procrastinator.

Hi! I'm Glenn, and I'm a procrastinator.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change... Ok.

Posts: 3735 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.