FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Bronco Victory!!!

Author Topic: Bronco Victory!!!
socal_chic
Member # 7803

- posted      Profile for socal_chic   Email socal_chic         Edit/Delete Post 
This is my thread in honor of the wonderful Denver Broncos who pulled through for me and all of their loyal fans tonight. Now we just have to pray for the Steelers tomorrow!!

[Party]

Posts: 137 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evie3217
Member # 5426

- posted      Profile for Evie3217   Email Evie3217         Edit/Delete Post 
*fumes* I don't wanna talk about it. [Mad]
Posts: 1789 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
[Mad]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HectorVictor
Member # 9003

- posted      Profile for HectorVictor   Email HectorVictor         Edit/Delete Post 
I just can't stop thinking about the play where Champ got "decked"!!
Posts: 48 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Not hard to win against a beat up team who fumbles fair catches.

5 turnovers?

That was the worst I have ever seen the Pats play, at least since Brady became QB.

I kept looking at his jersey thinking Bledsoe had come back.

Denver has no chance of going any further, they almost let the Pats come back even though they were sucking.

Also, I thought stiff-arming a reciver was pass interferance.....I KNOW I saw the Broncos do that at least twice, including the last "interception".

We had every call imaginable go against us. Those refs were worth every dime the Bronco's paid them , I guess. [Wink]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
socal_chic
Member # 7803

- posted      Profile for socal_chic   Email socal_chic         Edit/Delete Post 
Well at the end of the game, what really matters is who won. The Broncos were able to capitalize on the Patriots sloppy playing and we won...nothing wrong with that. [Big Grin]
Posts: 137 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
You had to brag.

[Mad]

Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
socal_chic
Member # 7803

Not brag...celebrate.
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
[The Wave]
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
E tu, Icare?
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.