FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Shvester Delivery!

Author Topic: Shvester Delivery!
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
This is for Tante Shvester: [Kiss]

I got a package in the mail today... it had "Hatrack" written on the outside of both sides, which made me wonder a little bit (because I have the memory span of a goldfish).

I opened it once I got back to my room. It was great timing, because there is one other Israeli on this campus besides me... and she was in my room when I got back to it (don't ask me why people hang out in my room when I'm not there).

So, I opened the package... and it was full of Israeli snacks! Bamba and Bissli! Yum! Bissli of all flavors, too... the box was stuffed absolutely to the brim with scrumptiousness.

Thank you so much, Tante! [Smile] I'll have fun feasting on these over the next week or two... maybe my one fellow Israeli friend will get some too. [Razz] If she's good.

*munches happily*

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
So sweet.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, I'm glad it arrived. I waited just long enough, I guess, that you would have given up on me so that the package would be a total surprise.

My plotting worked! Enjoy!

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.